Q: for Commemorative Edition owners...

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to get the silver gauge/console bezel for my car. You can order the part now but they tell me it is in two pieces. Funny, the pics look like one piece to me and I cannot remember in my car if my black bezel is one piece.

Also, they said it matches well with the satin silver door handles, can you confirm?

Thanks!

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Afew of us have order and installed the silver dash panels in our FE SRT Coupes. It does come in two pieces but has only one part number. It really does dress up the interior and would look great in your silver car. List price is $395.

Bob K

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do dealers routinely discount this part? If so, what is typical discount? Recommendations on who to call? PM me if you don't feel like a ***** post.

Thanks.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FloridaChris,
Sometimes I "feel like a ***** post" when I wake up in the morning but it usually goes away after a cold shower!

Seriously, My dealer sold it to me for about $350 and I had them install it when they did the air conditioner recall work. I don't remember how much they charged for labor but they said it wasn't as easy as you would think. They had to remove the shifter, et.

Bob K

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did my install in about 1 1/2 hours taking my time. You need to remove the shift knob and the trim ring around the base of the shift knob. There are a few items that must be removed from the stock dash piece and transferred to the new dash piece. There are a few plug in electrical connections that must be unplugged and then plugged in the new dash piece. It's not a lot of work but does take a little time.

mark777

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know how the one offered at Partsrack is the same or different (which is better)?
-----------------------------------------------------------

SRT-10 Silver Dash "MAMBA" Console

Upgrade your SRT-10 with this silver 2-piece dash and center console replacement. Installs easily with simple hand tools and looks great!!!

Above is quoted from Partsrack website....

Mark

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth