DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
been announced in the members area:

Brian Bonkowski
Georgetown, DE

Ticket Number 0028

Santa really let me down.... :(

There's always the Mega Millions Lottery, but I guess I'll have to start buying tickets to win.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you really F'N kidding me that Bonker (Crispy Viper/Well Done) won that Comp Coupe?
If so, congrats he has taken alot of abuse over the years so guess he gets the last laugh
Congrats Bonk!!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frinkin Brian wins with ticket #28, I had #27. Since I didn't need to win, I thought I was a shoe-in. It's never the guy that needs to win wins, its guys like me (that should never be so lucky), an extreme poser that has never exceeded 30mph in 6th gear, that ends up winning. And I may have been a few minutes premature or I would have had that ticket. That just outright sux.

Edit: I'm still pissed. :mad: My money arrives the same time as Brians (I faxed in the ticket application with credit card info). They give me #27, Brian #28, he wins a $150k car, I win JACK. I deserve some kind of consolation prize. At least an SRT or something. :confused:

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, congrats Bonkers... You've taken alot of abuse over the past year or so, so kudos to you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62