Nu Blu Viper Owner in NorCal..

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I just took delivery of a Blue SRT-10 yesterday from Woodhouse. I am in Northern California (East Bay Region) and hope to meet other Viper owners shortly. My VCA memebership form will be faxed over in a few days, but first I need to get it registered and (gulp) get some insurance.

I took some quick pictures from my camera phone and was hoping if someone could help me post those images.

By the way, I chose the handle RainMaker because when I got the car, it was pouring down hard and all I could do was just admire it as it sat in the garage!

Thanks,

John

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, your SRT is very nice! I love the new 5 spokes on it. :2tu:

5580IMG_0293.JPG

5580IMG_0292.JPG

5580IMG_0294.JPG

5580IMG_0297.JPG

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RainMaker great SRT color! I like the "SRT" on the rim as well. You bought the car from the best dealer and guy in the business i.e. Woodhouse and Bill Pemberton. You can't go wrong with that combination and the blue Viper is simply stunning. Enjoy it! I am in Pa and here ya about the weather....however you will have great driving weather in a few days while us on the eastcoast will have to wait a few more months! Great way to ring in the New Year! Be safe and enjoy!

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rainmaker -- congratulations on the new arrival. I picked up my blue convertible a few weeks ago and have been doing the same as you: staring at it in the garage white it rains here in the Pacific Northwest.

If I may ask, how much did you pay for the five-spoke wheels, if anything? Did the dealer simply substitute them for the stock 10-spoke wheels?

Thanks.

/Rich

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rainmaker,

Congratulations :headbang:

You and I both have the same color and bought from Bill P. at Woodhouse. It is a great color and the amount of compliments will make you feel like a rock star.

Enjoy in good Health. If you ever bring it to the east coast we'll start a blue convoy to find the others.

Cheers,
Tage

OP
OP
R

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all your encouragement and support.

Bill P. had to do some horse trading to get me those rims.

I got it insured, (hurts), smogged and will have an appointment to get it registered with CA DMV on Tuesday. That's when I really get whacked with a huge VIPER TAX in the form of our CA tax. I not sure if I have to pay it then or what...

Anyway, I chose the Viper because of the support everyone on this board gives to one another.

I look forward to contributing positively and getting my standing up from Enthusiast.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL..I paid that tax a couple weeks ago...with my HRE money :( .

I didn't get an option to pay later...it was more like "YOU PAY NOW!!" Checks are accepted

nice color

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi John,

Congrats on the new snake and welcome to The Viper Nation. Good to see another snake in NorCal. I'm sure its painfull looking at it parked in the garage while its raining out here. Your patience will be rewarded once it clears and you get that bad boy out for the first time. :cool:

It should clear by Tues. Have fun at the DMV! Reg, fee, Documentation fee, sales tax.....Get ready to write a check for around 8K!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rain really *****... good thing it clears up every couple days. Sympathies to my snow-bound brothers. I get tempted to sit in the Viper parked in the garage during the rain, but due to the latest thread on people obsessed with their Vipers, I have to watch myself. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave