Any good dealerships in Houston?

Trae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good dealership in Houston,TX?? I bought my SRT-10 Ram from Allen Samuels and it was a real bad experience!! I not going back. For warranty work, I would like to be able to trust the place I take it to.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of terrible dealerships in the Houston area. They **** as you have found out too. I have tried several and their so called Viper techs always manage to screw up something else. I now only go to Viper tuner shops and I forget the warranty issue and just pay them. Most warranties are not worth the paper they are written on anyway. I bought my Viper from gene hamon dodge in Texas City and you might try them. I have not been back since I bought the car because of the distance. Wished we had a Woodhouse type around here. Good luck.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't go to Clear Lake Dodge. They are extremely rude and they don't carry Vipers anymore unless preordered.

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you might try alvin dodge. don't know if they have a viper tech. they fix my ram several times without any questions.