Any Viper owners in Italy?

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in northern Italy for a couple weeks in Feb. and wouldn't mind meeting anyone living or visting there at the same time. I'll be staying in Verona between the 12th and 24th. Unfortunately, I will be there on business, so my time is limited, but I will have access to a rental car and a free weekend. Anyone in the area let me know and perhaps we can meet.

Ciao,
Matt

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know for sure there is someone in Rome who owns a Red SRT10. I tell you for me there's nothing like seeing a Viper while away from home to make me home sick (happened in Maui too, black RT/10).

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. And with all those Ferrari's running around the sight of a Viper would be very welcomed. Of course I saw this there last year when I was there. Came out to the parking garage and it was just sitting right there. If I had a $300K plus car I don't think I would be parking it in the local garage, but to each their own.

9065PaganiZondaJun05SideView-med.jpg

9065PaganiZondaJun05RearView-med.jpg

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty unrelated, but I had a friend in Rome who sent me Ferrari lit/merch printed in Italian, and I sent him Harley lit/merch in English. It was a fun exchange program and before the wide spread use of the world wide web.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw too when I was in Italy this past summer. I saw a red SRT in Rome that belonged to a group by the name of 4 Passion Driving Club (if I remember correctly)-kind of an exotic car time share thing from what I could tell from the brochure.

The second car that I know of is in Florence. The owner owns a restaurant up on the hill on the square where the copy of the david is-can't remember the name of the square. He also has a yellow H2.

However, I don't know names-sorry.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No prob. It's nice just knowing there are a couple Vipers there. Maybe I'll get lucky and see one. I plan to visit the Ferrari museum this time, but may have to go skiing up in the Dolimites instead. Tough choice. I was in Rome and Florence last summer as well. Never did see any Vipers though. Bummer. After two weeks you long to see one let alone drive one.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. And with all those Ferrari's running around the sight of a Viper would be very welcomed. Of course I saw this there last year when I was there. Came out to the parking garage and it was just sitting right there. If I had a $300K plus car I don't think I would be parking it in the local garage, but to each their own.

9065PaganiZondaJun05SideView-med.jpg

9065PaganiZondaJun05RearView-med.jpg

Not bad at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper