THANK YOU CHRIS MARSHALL!!!!!!!!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to Chris Marshall (Y2K5SRT) for getting me a Top for my Viper as a wedding gift. Chris found a top through a Viper friend in Miami and instead of putting it on EBAY and selling it for 3k he decided to give it to me.

Anyone who knows Chris knows what a generous and genuine car guy he is. Always planning a great Viper event or meeting. Always making sure everyone is having a blast. Always helping everyone get the things they want for a bargen or in this case for free. :2tu:

Thank you again,

Dan Gordon
Proud VCA member

P.S Get well soon Mary and Happy Birthday.

8227top1.jpg

8227top2.jpg

8227top3.jpg

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

The ride looks like new with that top!

Chris is a just an awesome guy!

I didn't know Mary was under the weather, get well baby, we need you too!

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

The ride looks like new with that top!

Chris is a just an awesome guy!

I didn't know Mary was under the weather, get well baby, we need you too!

Thanks I love it!

Yes, it seems Mary is sick for her birtday. :(

Oh and I forgot to say what kind of top it is a northwind.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was indeed my pleasure. However it was not me alone by a long shot: Besides the "donor" themselves (they forgot they still had a red Gen I hardtop in their closet - even though the Viper itself was long gone), my personal thanks go out to Doug Levin and his crew. Kansas City is a looooong way from Miami and the logistics of getting that top to KC almost killed the deal. Hurricanes and an owner that was almost permanently out of the country made it seem like it would never happen. That is when Doug offered to step in, picked up the top, got it all carefully boxed up, and then shipped it here. On his nickel (but not for long - whether he likes it or not). We are blessed with some fantastic Viper tuners to choose from these days, but you will be hard-pressed to find a more caring guy than Doug Levin of Doug Levin Motorsports.

This is just another example of the Viper community coming together to help out a fellow owner that we knew could use it. I am very proud to have been able to play just a small part of it.

Chris

PS. The best half of the local team (Mary) did indeed get a nasty case of the stomach flu about 3 minutes after her birthday officially arrived (12:03 AM on January 4th). Fever and all that fun stuff that goes with it. She will recover and we will celebrate when she feels better. I will pass along everybody's concern and appreciate it very much.

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was indeed my pleasure. However it was not me alone by a long shot: Besides the "donor" themselves (they forgot they still had a red Gen I hardtop in their closet - even though the Viper itself was long gone), my personal thanks go out to Doug Levin and his crew. Kansas City is a looooong way from Miami and the logistics of getting that top to KC almost killed the deal. Hurricanes and an owner that was almost permanently out of the country made it seem like it would never happen. That is when Doug offered to step in, picked up the top, got it all carefully boxed up, and then shipped it here. On his nickel (but not for long - whether he likes it or not). We are blessed with some fantastic Viper tuners to choose from these days, but you will be hard-pressed to find a more caring guy than Doug Levin of Doug Levin Motorsports.

This is just another example of the Viper community coming together to help out a fellow owner that we knew could use it. I am very proud to have been able to play just a small part of it.

Chris

PS. The best half of the local team (Mary) did indeed get a nasty case of the stomach flu about 3 minutes after her birthday officially arrived (12:03 AM on January 4th). Fever and all that fun stuff that goes with it. She will recover and we will celebrate when she feels better. I will pass along everybody's concern and appreciate it very much.

Yes, a big THANKS to Doug Levin and everyone at Doug Levin Motorsports! :2tu:

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=632277&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper