Viper painter in the Houston area?

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking at getting the Viper painted, can anyone recommend a good paint shop in the Houton area?

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What kind of PM can you do with the fascia off? Mine is off being painted also. The only thing I can see that is accessible out of the ordinary is the anti-freeze reserve bottle.

Santo

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This will probably be of little help because I can't find a number but when I was living in Houston I had a guy whose name was Jimmy Tullos that painted my truck. I was living in Clear Lake and I think he was technically in Pasadena. This was 2000 and he was basically a one man shop. I can't find his number but it might be in a phone book.

He did quite a bit of rust repair and then stripped and painted the whole truck. He did a great job with the paint and he seemed to be very picky with quite an attention to detail. Everyone that sees the paint job is impressed still.

I think he was a better painter than body guy (working with rust). With that said I know that the quality of peoples work can change over time but he might be worth talking to if you can find him in the phone book.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, one thing you can do is clean bugs out of your heat exchangers. That is just one thing. Removing the fascia is part of an overall annual PM interval, not the driving force. I take the hood & fascia off once per year to do things like clean & inspect rubber goods, grease boots, electrical grounds & connections, motor mounts, and other things you just can't see with all that plastic in the way.

It's amazing how much more light comes through the car with the nose & hood off. Much easier to work around too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave