"D" & Captree Rose to Wed at VOI.9 in Vegas

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"D\" & Captree Rose to Wed at VOI.9 in Vegas

I would like to invite everyone on behalf of my good friends "D" and Rose to join them in there special hour at the VOI.9 event.We are working out the details at this moment and will post the exact time and place in the next coming weeks.Everyone is invited to this special event and we know that with these two special people this glorious wedding will ROCKKKKKKKKKKK see you there :laugh: <font color="blue"> </font>

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

d maybe we can do a 2for lol

you know the jew in me is always trying to save a buck lol

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

And Steve says I'm out of control? You guys give me the label so the rest of you can be free spirited. Seriously, look at the post being created lately. No more casting stones in a glass houses. :nono: :nono: :nono:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Don't you start now. I'll choke you out at 80% with or without Tony. I'll put in mouse in your intake so it can start building a nest again.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

lol, no i was supposed to be away this wknd, but plans got change to nxt wknd. hey, may be in EB on Sun if you wanna meet up on 18

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I call it "Keith's Nightmare"
7328keith_nightmare.jpg

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

First *** is that Guinea Pig doing with those rats Second please dont shoot the messenger Third - I hope the cocktail hour at "D" and Roses wedding you guys dont get this out of hand.Remember we are NY/CT Viper Club and need to behave like it :headbang: