Mike Figolzzi and Snake Pit Performance Saved The Day!!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was cruzin on 495 LIE and decided to get on the car like i usually do and at WOT ive seen a huge cloud of smoke in the rear view mirror. few seconds later i noticed my lights get dimmer and the ALT light came on. the cockpit started to smoke up and smelled like rubber or clutch. pulled over, popped the hood and the belt was mangled by the super charger. I drove the car to Sears to get a new belt but no luck. took a few block walk to pep boys and again no luck with the belt. called mike at snake pit performance and he was busy at his shop working on a viper truck. few mins later i get a phone call from mike that he is sending over a flat bed and to bring the car to the shop. mike replaced the belt and a pulley thatgot ruined in less than 10 mins. keep in mind this is a saturday night at 7pm and was about 40 miles away from home. thanks for the save mike...great shop and great service.

Mike
SnakePitPerformance
tel 631-845-8199

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D, one thing about Mike is he will stay open to help a viper guy out. He really is a great guy and I am glad he could help you. When I had the problem in Maryland with my fuel pump he was going to drive from NY and help me what elese can be said. We have the best viper techs in our region and you never know where you might be when you need them. Adrian

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Mike is a great guy and tuner.He's making a name for himself and is invaluable to the viper community up here on Long Island..

Adam

ps..Mike helped me on my viper when I had a defective blower and he worked with Doug Levin to change it out free of charge...

Adam

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up D? Or should I say, what's down D? Answer: Your car. That beast doesn't stop troubling you, does it? Are you driving it down to Sean?

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
avi...i have a really buzy month and will be o the road for 2 weeks starting the 18th. gonna try sean on a slower month..maybe when the temp is warmer here.

Reaction score
MIKE KNOWS HIS STUFF. LOOK AT IT THIS WAY-------PAXTON WOULD NEVER ADVERTISE HIS NAME AS AN "OFFICIAL INSTALLER" AND RUIN THEIR REPUTATION. HE'A GOOD GUY!!!! HE IS WORKING ON A WEB SITE AS I WRITE THIS, BUT HIS PLACE IS "SNAKE PIT" 631-845-8199. NOW IF HE CAN ONLY LEARN HOW TO WORK ON MY '51 MERCURY. :confused: www.QTRTURN.COM JUST KIDDING :smirk:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the years I've seen Mike make accomodations for a few people already where he arranged the car to be picked up on a flatbed broken at roadside at off hours and brought back to the shop for immediate repairs. Keep up the great service!