New to Forum

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I've frequented this forum for almost 5 months now and decided to join.
I want to thank the admins for approving my account. No, I don't own a viper, but i have been obsessed with them since i seen the Viper TV show. Everyday i dream of what color viper I will have and what kind of exhaust I want :) I also want one to be able to take down my dad's 69 GTX with a 440. I was just wanting to introduce myself and say hello. Im currently in college to become a Wireless Engineer. (hoping that will get me a viper quick)

OP
OP
V

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, i hope so. Ive always been fond of black colored vehicles but kinda reserved on that. I have a 93 silverado that I've kept looking better than the new showroom chevy's (not saying much though.) It has the whole ghetto package with wheels and all the whatnot :) but its black and in the sunlight you can see the fine swirl marks and i want to avoid that with a viper. Leaning towards a B/W

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get the whole "red viper is fastest" stuff. I have a 11 second red Viper, and the fast Vipers I have seen aren't red.

OP
OP
V

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who knows what the fastest color is. I think black is the most Bada$$ color though. Its got that whole bat outta hell look to it.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being obsessed for a Viper gives you extra motivation to work hard and succeed. Have discipline with money when you graduate and save. Nobody asks me if I got my sneakers from Payless Shoe Store when I step out of my Viper so spending big bucks on image is usless IMO. Good luck.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my Viper to the track in Steele. I live down in B'ham. There are two RT/10's for sale here in B'ham if you are interested! Welcome to the club!

viprvenm

OP
OP
V

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vipervenm, dont quite have the funds for an RT/10 yet :) Im on scholarship but still have to watch my spending. Im transfering to Auburn after this upcoming year. Let me know if you are ever at the Steele track. Would love to see you car there.