Golf clubs?

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this might not be the time of year to talk about this. ;)

But can you get clubs in the new coupe? One set of two. Creative packing hints?

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure you could get one set of clubs in it but could almost guarantee there's no chance for two.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure, but it is easy to fit 2 full size bags in an SRT-10 convertible.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow--2 sets in an SRT. I must be doing something wrong. I can barely fit 1 soft golf bag in mine and I usually have to take driver out.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2 sets in a srt-10?????????????????
I could not even fit a carpet sample book in my car.
Maybe I got the smaller version of the srt-10 due to the fact that i'm short :)

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure, but it is easy to fit 2 full size bags in an SRT-10 convertible.

I know that you are right but, isn't it difficult to play well with those U.S. Kids clubs

kaval

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have personally fit 2 sets of clubs ball and shoes in my

SRT.... U should have seen the look on th caddy's face.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks kaval. I needed the support.

fyi I place a full size bag in quite often in the summer. No problems whatsoever.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys: I want I don't dispute you, but I want pics.I say that because my 15 yr old plays in many local and regional events and somtimes when the other cars are gone, I take him in the SRT. I had a C6 I could fit 2 bags in, and I have a GTS which more easily accomodates 1 bag, but I 'll be damned if I can fit 2 full sets of clubs in an SRT. In fact, I usually have to take his driver out and set it in separetly. If we are talking about 2 bags (even soft carry bags) with the USGA max of 14 clubs each--I want to see pics!! Maybe D-C gave you a bigger trunk,

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are my golf clubs in my 06 coupe, and this bag is huge and it fit fines, but if you get one of those cheap bags from k-mart and put your clubs in them without all those fancy club covers you can get 2 bags in there. If you buy one of those real fancy golf bags like mine with all the side pockets full of balls and my golf shoes, you can only get 1 bag in the trunk
10300P1010009-med.JPG

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a monster! I think from that pic. I might be able to get two of the very small walking bags in, with some creative packing. I can do it on my old Gen 1. Bags in first, pull all the woods out and put them on top.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a monster! I think from that pic. I might be able to get two of the very small walking bags in, with some creative packing. I can do it on my old Gen 1. Bags in first, pull all the woods out and put them on top.
your right my golf bag is a monster, is has to be for me to fit 2 12 packs. You can definately fit 2 small bags in no problem, happy golfing :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets