Price for Wheel alignment?

wheatgerm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the aproximate price for wheel alignment? I skidded over a small curb and now my wheel alignment is off. Im located in Southern CA (orange county).

Everything else seems to be okie...except for a small nick on my driver side wheels.

Crappy thing was...I didnt even try to do anything crazy, just normal driving and lost control....

The power on a viper is incredible.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the aproximate price for wheel alignment? I skidded over a small curb and now my wheel alignment is off. Im located in Southern CA (orange county).

Everything else seems to be okie...except for a small nick on my driver side wheels.

Crappy thing was...I didnt even try to do anything crazy, just normal driving and lost control....

The power on a viper is incredible.
Thats a oxymoron (I didnt even try to do anything crazy, just normal driving and lost control) sounds to me like maybe you were showing off a little and lost control, it's ok we all know the truth. ;) as far a wheel alignment goes sorry want help there

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to take mine in this Spring.... Wheel is off slightly so the Alignment is likely off a little as well. Nothing I hate more than a slight turned wheel when going straight.

Wait, yes there is, having someone else drive it into the service area and test drive after (will not happen). I will be testing it!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO - If the charge is in the $100 range you are not getting a full four wheel alignment where caster, camber and toe are adjusted on all four wheels. The rear especially is labor intensive. Fiqure a flat rate of $75 to $100 per hour. Someone ought to page the viper wizard to get his input.

viperstoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My experience is in line with what Jack B posted. My cost was $588.00 and was done at a Dodge dealership by Viper Tech.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine cost $68, if you have someone with Viper experience it's not that complicated. At least that's what he tells me :D :D It took about 1.25 hrs to complete, flat 4 wheel alignmet rate :2tu:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant find the thread, but if memory serves me correctly, The Wizard said alignments take 2-4 hours assuming nothing is bent. So $100 sounds like a great deal
I'm sure it's NOT 2-4 hours. Under 1 hour is more like it. $100 is more or less the standard at alignment shops. Anything more is Viper tax.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will guarantee it is close to a four hour flat rate. For those of you that have not been under the car, when you get a chance take a look at the rear suspension and the difficulty in accessing the suspension to get a camber and toe adjustment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss