How much for a Copperhead????

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys...throwing around the idea of trading mine in on a Copperhead....what's a fair price now? I'm not sure....seems like they're dropping lately. Any ideas?

Thanks

Chad

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheapest I have seen a Copperhead for was $69,000 with under 1000 miles. Was almost brand new. Since they only made 300 and it is orange of all colors (rare) it is holding a premium over the traditional red, black, silver, and Mamba's. I would say, if you get one in the Low to mid $70's, you got a good deal. I would highly advise not paying over $78K though. Afterall it is still an SRT and they are suffering from the economy and design. Good luck with your search, it is a nice color choice.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse is showing 2 in stock per their inventory page. I'm sure Bill would like to get rid of them :) They are a nice color, I'm sure even better in person. Good luck!!

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think one of Pemberton's Copperheads has Motons and some other goodies, priced to move I hear...

-J

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a few on Bill's site...I think he's a great guy on the phone and have heard nothing but good comments about him on here....problem is I have a trade. Although I respect his strict guidelines for putting cars on his lot, I just don't think it makes sense to take apart cars and repaint every part just because of a few normal wear and tear items, and to ding the potential buyer for trading a car like that. (side sills and front fascia) If I were buying without a trade....I would call him in a heartbeat.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friends an auto dealer and a major Viper guy. He bought one at the auction for around 64k and said he'll never sell it. He loved the color and the car was cherry. He sold it a week later for 67k and now he's kicking himself in the ares.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill had one with the Motons, Paxton, roll bar hoops, the whole nine yards. Not sure if thats the one you were referring to but it sold a few month ago. Someone got an awesome car at a great price.

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know here in the bay area, a dealership was selling a Copper head, with about 1200-1500 miles at around 69k and were willing to negotiate on it.

They don't advertise it because it's a local dodge dealer and don't want too much attention.

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called up the dealership in Marin to see if they still had it.

The salesman and sales manager were pretty cool with me and were excited that I mentioned they had a Copperhead. Unfortunately, they sold it to a lady who, according to the salesman, "knew how to drive that thing like a bat out of hell."

I had to see that color in person and that's why I know they had one. The original owner was a gentleman who realized very quickly that it was too much of a beast to tame.