looking for (50 VCA) Coupe covers with strips

RMviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know who made the striped car cover for DC on the blue SRTC FE's.
I am wonder if the same MFG would make them with red strips for us Red VCA owners?

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, I am not a big fan of the striped cover that comes with the FE's. It's made out of a different material and I prefer the cloth ones from CarCoverWorld.

It is almost impossible to put on by yourself. The material is 'slippery' and it keeps sliding off the car while you are putting it on.

OP
OP
R

RMviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I assumed they were just like the old factory breathable cover.
I may stick with the stock cover then from dodge.

I have always been happy with the gray dodge cover for my RT10.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES...The stripped covers that came with the FE 06 coupes are HORRIBLE!!!! They are a nylon type material and seem very scratchy to me..I hate putting it on..its so slippery and way to tight...

Please whatever you do dont try to buy them for the VCA coupes.

Is there a fabric cover for the 06 coupe ( specifically) or is the only one available made for both convert and coupe?????

I am looking for a fabric cover thats specifically made for the 06 coupe ..if any one knows or has one????? please drop me a note.

Thanks

viperbob

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We received the same nylon-type covers with the first VCA Edition convertibles. Thankfully there was nothing particularly special about them (no VCA logos, colors, etc.), so I don't feel bad about leaving that one in the closet.

OP
OP
R

RMviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just order the mopar 06 coupe cover part # 82210076 I have alway been happy with the mopar fabric, I just was hoping for some cool strips to match the car.
heard the mopar fits best I will get it next week.