New England VCA Kart Racing Event February 26th- F1 Boston

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling the track officials will be very busy"...I swear I wasn't blocking" :nana:

If Phil and I go two wide, ain't no body gettin' by us, we'll have a Convoy. Breaker 19, breeeaker 19 ;)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL you sick f_____ hey I can't remember did I??? with the 2 girls :) Jeff we may have 15+ coming from down here is that ok? we will confirm by the begging of next week and yes they will know that once they are on the list they owe the money.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve- 15 people works for me. I have talked to the track and if we have more people we will extend the track time to give everyone a decent amount of seat time.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jeff, I'm out down the City the night before. I won't be in any shape to race Karts the next day.

AC

O' come on Andrew your head will be the same as Steve's and Charlie's and I WILL take advantage of that!! :bonker: Slam & run, I mean bump & run! :D

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I would love to come if its possible. I'm not a member of the club but I would be happy to pay $75 or whatever the fee is.

-Jason

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's definitely in from our gang so we can let Jeff know.

Steve ACR SLS
Charlie(Mafia)OoC
Chuck Tator
Avi Big Tools
Jason (speedracer)
Ron (Photographer)
Mike Figlozzi
Keith 355 Leader of the Pack

We have to give Jeff Torey a definite confirmation by Feb. 15th.

Jeff, approx. what time do you thing the session would start that day. Trying to figure what time we have to be there by.

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which route are you guys taking through CT? I just remembered my parents are going to Florida that weekend so the only way I could go is if I can get a ride.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey there, if I dont go skiing I would like to go ,how far away is this place and who else from long island is goin and are you guys meeting any where?

Russ

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skiing is always fun. I still have not made it out this season and still looks like I won't. I keep saying I am going to go but never make it.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve ACR SLS
Chuck Tator
Avi Big Tools
Jason (speedracer)
Ron (Photographer)
Keith 355 Leader of the Pack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm out (Charlie T.), got called into work that weekend and have to cover a photo shoot for someone. I'm so pissed I can't make it.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im a definite MAYBE. im day to day for not being here in NJ.

it looks like im going to NC in the morning and im supposed to be back on sunday or monday. then out again on thursday to florida but that trip is the one that is up in the air as of today. i wont know more till next week. if i get an answer i will tell you guys but as of now im NOT sure. dont count on me as of yet. when i get an answer, if there's room for me great if not its MY fault.

jeff, sorry to be so vague

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you are all a bunch of babies......skiing,work,trips where the hell are you priorities?????????? well I am in quite disappointed to say the least in my friends......Any members who have a spine and are going could you please post so we can tell Jeff today ........... Jeff I will tell you today how many ;) Wheres "D" ?are you going? Just wait till I tell the Pres. when he gets back from Cuba you will all have to answer to him :nono:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
steve, i can go to NC and make a few days of a trip down to florida in a 61' buddy davis and then fly back to florida to take it to the bahamas or get beat badly by YOU on a track....you tell me...lol

and i got my *** handed to me by YOU in an M3 already (in turns) i dont need anymore schooling...:)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I have a better idea my friend .I will go for you on that little Dingy :) and then you can go go-carting ....after all what are friends for :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper