How often do you log on to the VCA website?

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just curious. Who logs on the most every day/week? I log on at least once a day. Have to admit that I have become addicted. Used to log on at least a couple of times during the day from the office but have now been blocked - no chat room access allowed. :mad: Love to see whats going on with fellow Viper owners. Any super fanatics out there?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I log on WAYYYY to often. I think I am on here at least three or four times a day for long periods of time, probably at least a half an hour each time.

Reaction score
Love UNLIMITED DATA!! Blocked at work...but I leave my VX6700 connected on a custom little stand I made for the phone. I have XM streaming for tunes, surf the pages occasionally...and working away! :)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I even check in on my Blackberry on occasion. Waay too much and often. If you doubt me ask my wife :)

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Right now my wife is watching American Idol and all the weirdos. I obviously would rather be here - she has her quality time, I have mine. What is really interesting is when I log at at 5 or 6 AM and see who is already logged on - we need to get a life.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Top Ten list of frequent visitors!

I also surf other car sites, but they just don't have the same appeal. Don't know what it is, but there is something special about the Viper nation.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once a night with reality vacations here and there. My wife goes to bed early and TV usually is bad even thoough I still watch it and type.

I believe I do this because I was obsessed with getting a Viper and now I am obsessed with enjoying it and sharing with other Viper owners. I learn a little more every day and every now and then there is some entertaining trash talk going on. :D

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought there was something wrong with me at first because I spent so much time on here. But after meeting and talking to quite a few members, I discovered it was normal.

On a positive note, this site has taught me a lot about my car. And I am grateful for that.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Often... Learn alot of stuff, not to mention I am the boss at work so I can..lol

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the Top Ten list of frequent visitors!

I also surf other car sites, but they just don't have the same appeal. Don't know what it is, but there is something special about the Viper nation.

And the top ten posters list too.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies. I can see I am not the only addictee. :2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyday, on and off, and if I'm out of town, I'll log on from another computer. Afraid I may miss something impertinent :)
It does become an addiction though. I need to join “VCA Anonymous”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950