GOT MY NEW BLUE AND SILVER COUPE!!!!!!

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, let me start by saying....if any of you guys are on the fence about the new coupe....GET THE F&%K OFF AND GO BUY ONE!!!! THIS CAR IS AMAZING!!!!! Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge is by far the most professional dealer I've ever done business with. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE IN THE VIPER COMMUNITY. His Driver, Tony, is extremely knowledgeable and delivered the car with extreme care and respect. I had the car on the road for about five minutes (started to snow)....let me just say....it reminds me of the days when I used to cruise in my '94. EVERYONE STARES!!!!! Dodge finally brought the car back to it's original IN YOUR FACE design. The lines are the car are so sweet......I can't say enough how great the car looks. My only compalint is that it could be a little lower....kinda looks like a 4x4 at some angles.....but, that is an easy fix. As you can see....the boys were hard at work tearing her apart last night....installing new exhaust and other goodies. Stand by for updates. Special shout out to all my Dayton boys.....thanks for all your help: Bobby and Chris-the best damn Viper techs on the planet!!!! (sorry about the gut shot photo on here Chris) Dave and Tony-thanks for the emotional support :) Here are the photos:

8068SRTFORSALE_001-med.jpg

8068SRTFORSALE_003-med.jpg

8068SRTFORSALE_006-med.jpg

8068SRTFORSALE_007-med.jpg

8068SRTFORSALE_008-med.jpg

8068SRTFORSALE_009-med.jpg

8068SRTFORSALE_010-med.jpg

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick-bought steel RT cats and putting my corsa track back on....all 3in this time...should sound a lot meaner.

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet ride! I bought my convertible about a year ago once I heard the new coupe wasnt getting a horsepower bump. The Coupe looks unreal though, deep down I wish I had one, but im happy with my drop top. Amazing car though, enjoy it.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, where is my thanks **** daddy?

I'm glad you went this route, that car is SWEET!!! Can't wait till you bring her over so we can raise some hell together.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simms....I couldn't have done it without you buddy......we'll get together here soon...have a few drinks and see if we can find my next future ex-girlfriend :2tu:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow where did you dig this thread up from!!!! chad sold this car a few month's back

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondered what was going on when I first saw the date of the thread and the sold under sig. Oh well-it is beautiful.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Viper! Unfortunately for me to get the new coupe it would involve selling/trading-in my GTS and that will never happen so I will just keep saving...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth