ANYONE near the Canadian border.....

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a favor to ask. I'm looking for someone to order the clear lights of ebay for me. For some reason these boneheads won't take paypal from International customers, and I don't want to go through the hassle of mailing them a certified cheque.

The idea is: I pay you to order the lights to your place, then pay to have you ship them via usps. That will actually save me some dough anyway, cause those ****** charge an extra 10 bucks on a item that weighs less than a letter. If it sounds like something you wouldn't mind doing, let me know.

Shipping to my place should be less than $5, I'll put the money in your paypal account tonight. If you order a set for yourself, I don't mind if you get free shipping out of the deal, least I can do.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm nowhere near Canada, but dont mind doing it if you cant find anyone else to help ya out. Just let me know

Thanks man, I'll give it a couple hrs.

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am from Canada living in Texas... My parents ship stuff here all the time and I ship it to them in Canada...

Let me know if I can help.

JiPi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. I wanted to buy a pair but no paypal possible for me neither. Shipping is a rip off, even inside the US. And international shipping covers Canada only, so I don't even want to know how much they charge to ship it to Europe. Wish we could find out who is making this damn clear lights.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth