06 Membership???

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a phone number I can call to ask about my membership packet...

its been months now so I guess I might as well call and remind them to send it
home....

Thanx

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent in my money for 06' dues in December 2005, and havent seen or heard anything. VCA had my email address wrong, and I called had supposedly had it corrected, but I still have NEVER seen an email from VCA in almost a year of being a member.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They didn`t want to send the membership staff before everything is finalized for the VOI.
They were waiting for some information on the VOI 9 event.
When you receive the 06 membership package by mail it will also contain all the information on VOI 9, how to register etc. I think everything should be shipped by the end of February.

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't wait for VOI.
Are you coming Neil, it would be great to finally meet you

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Dallas, in the winning region with the highest percentage turnout at VOI, we got some nice polo shirts for that, I doubt any region will beat our % :)

I'm keeping some days available for Vegas, though havent made my mind up yet to make the trip

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To my knowledge, the mailing of the membership packet and the mailing of the VOI 9 informational packet will be handled totally separate. At our President's meeting in January there was no mention made of a combined mailing.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To my knowledge, the mailing of the membership packet and the mailing of the VOI 9 informational packet will be handled totally separate. At our President's meeting in January there was no mention made of a combined mailing.
This is true as I just got my new ID card for 06 but NO voi 9 info. DC is really waiting to the last minute for details this time.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"DC is really waiting to the last minute for details this time. "

Wow! We are getting over 6 MONTHS notice. Think this is the most advanced planning for any previous VOI.

Don't know how much advance planning you would find acceptable.

We have the dates, hotel, track, all locked down. An amazing amount of detail work is necessary to put this all together. Would not be suprised if the planning was begun the day after VOI.8 closed.

With thousands of memberships all coming due at the end of the year, and most paying up in Jan, Feb, I believe processing of our cards and membership is going as well as could be expected

For a mostly volunteer organization, I would have to say this group ROCKS!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a mostly volunteer organization...

I know this sounds harsh, but.... you get what you pay for. :eek:

I give the volunteers my thanks, but at the same time frustrated by some of the inadequacies, and even more frustrated by the fact that I can't voice a complaint because, "they are all volunteers." Who wants to pick on people nice enough to volunteer their time?

I run a tight ship in my business and just expect that in others (I know... good luck with THAT).