membership renewal

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I GOT MINE IN THE MAIL TODAY(Badge and letter)!!!!!!! :laugh:

I was all excited till I saw all the stuff Keith got.... :confused:

I feel so inferior......I guess I'll just jump in the Viper and cruise down Pac. Coast Highway and enjoy the beautiful SoCAl weather and sunset over the Pacific ocean to lift my spirits!
:D :D :nana:

Hah...just messin with you winter weather guys!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine came yesterday, take a close look at the picture Keith posted. The Gold Coin that says...WE WON. That's about the Viper vs Viper F18 race we have done for the last few years. This year we kicked the airplanes butt. Keith take another picture of the other side of the coin. I don't think he got the models, I did not.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine came yesterday, take a close look at the picture Keith posted. The Gold Coin that says...WE WON. That's about the Viper vs Viper F18 race we have done for the last few years. This year we kicked the airplanes butt. Keith take another picture of the other side of the coin.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't received mine yet.Of course last year I didn't even receive a membership card. I don't understand why it takes so long.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't received mine yet.Of course last year I didn't even receive a membership card. I don't understand why it takes so long.

Received mine today. Membership card, coin, and VCA 2006 window sticker.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad,
I have the window sticker if you want I'll mail to you.
P.M. addy.

I also thought there was going to be info about VOI9? ? guess not.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get a window sticker if the little old ladies that insert this stuff into the envelope actually remember to include it! THEN, you may receive the membership packet if the little old men remember to put stamps on said envelopes. THEN, it is up to the Postal Service to deliver the envelope and we all know how efficient the Postal Service is!!

GTS234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Package, including decal, came yesterday.

Is it just me, or do we just not get much for our $100 per year? :confused:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone recieved anything back from membership renewal?

Are you a new member of the PA WV Club? The last list I received from VCA (JR Thompson) is dated 1/25/06. At that time you were not on my list. However, per an email from JR Thompson last week, I should be receiving an updated list any day. There was a high volume of renewals in January causing delay in responding back to everyone. Hopefully you will be receiving a packet containing your badge(s), window decal and coin soon.

On the VOI 9 info, that is to be mailed out to members between Feb 27th and Mar 6th. Please watch your mail for that packet as well.

As President of the PA WV Club, I will attempt to assist you with your concerns. Please feel free to contact me if you do not receive your information by March 6th. :smirk:

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
must be nice man, almost a year, and still nothing. i'm not paying for this year because i never got my packet and therefore, was never a member!

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
must be nice man, almost a year, and still nothing. i'm not paying for this year because i never got my packet and therefore, was never a member!

Arly -

I saw your complaint last year on this board saying you never received anything from VCA. At that time I responded to you indicating that I checked with headquarters regarding your membership. They had (and still don't have) any membership application or payment from you for last year. Quite frankly, I don't understand how you are listed on the personal part of the board as a member of the WV PA club if you don't have a number. Please PM me with your membership number, if you have one, and I will attempt to clear this problem up.

Denny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235