Any CT, NY, NJ owners interested in wowing the crowd @ local show?

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I know this might seem much less professional than the events you guys attend but... I figured it would be worth a shot to see if any of you Viper owners would be interested in attending a local Car Show to show-off your Snake!

My college hosts a Car Show each year held by the Car Club and we actually had a very good turn out last year, but nothing would stir the crowd like a Viper would attending a local car show.

I am asking you, if the weather permits of course, that some of you consider stopping by. Even a drive-by in the huge parking lot would probably make a lot of people's day and of course mine.

So please think about it. Thank you guys very much for considering... I appreciate it!

Here is the car show information below:

You must be registered for see images

Post University Car Club AKA Brass City's Finest is holding their 2nd Annual Car Show at their huge commuter lot on April 22, 2006 from 2PM - Whenever!

-All Vehicles Welcome (Domestic, Import, Tuner, Street, Muscle, Truck, ANYTHING!)
-$5 To Enter Show Per Vehicle
-Public Entry is only $1 per person
-Prizes & Trophies / Plaques
-Judging based on class
-Food & Beverages
-Local Performances and Auto Shop Give-aways
-Register @ Show

You can visit the Post University Car Club Website at http://www.geocities.com/ghetto2315/PUCARCLUB.html

If you need directions, you can mapquest us:

800 Country Club Road
Waterbury, CT 06708

of if you have any questions or concerns, please contact:

Danny Wong
Vice President / Public Relations
[email protected]

It should be an amazing event. We had people from all over the northeast attend last year... Hope to see you guys there!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im sure the boys from ny and ct even some from nj would consider stopping by just need to know where the closest ******* is lol just post it closer and well see

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask and you shall recieve:

2 even distance ******* from the car show

-******* of Wethersfield (22 miles North of Car Show)
-******* of Milford (22 miles South of Car Show)

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ask and you shall recieve:

2 even distance ******* from the car show

-******* of Wethersfield (22 miles North of Car Show)
-******* of Milford (22 miles South of Car Show)

The chicks at the ******* in Wethersfield aren't have bad either guys!!!

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally Got It... Your Snake is stunning!

I cant Thank you guys enough... I think it would be amazing if you guys met up at some point before the show and arrived at the same time! I think people would literally die of a heart attack :eek:

Please keep me updated on your status of being available to attend

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick change, the time has been changed from 12PM to 5PM... but I will make a new post to remind you guys the last week of March

I cant Thank you guys enough

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey is it time yet?

Haha not yet... but soon enough. I'll still remind you guys.

I'm hoping the extra month will warm up the weather a bit.

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like that extra month helped with the weather warming up a bit. Again, I appreciate the fact that you guys are considering coming to the show. The show is now less than a month away!

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In conjuction with the "Saturday Night" Marcus Dairy Exotic/Muscle car shows at Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT... I figured it would be worth noting.

How about you guys swing on by my car show, and then from there, drive to Marcus Dairy for the cruise/show? My show starts at 12 and ends at 5. You guys can leave early and make it to Marcus Dairy. All you have to do is jump on 84 and you are there. My university is off of 84 as well (Exit 17) while Danbury is Exit 3. A matter of 15 minutes for the average driver or 5 for the Viper Driver haha

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I PM'd City about making the list. Thank you for the suggestion!

Update with new flyer since we picked up a new Sponsor "All 4 Show"

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys can park anywhere you like. If I can get a definite list of who is coming a day before the show, I can block off a section just for you guys.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is coming to this event? If there are a # of you coming I will definitely Join.....Danbury is a great meeting spot if most of you are coming from Jersey and the 5 Boroughs. let me know please. :2tu: ...............................Hey Ghetto2315.......what kind of Ride do you rock?????? You have my interest....please just tell me you don't own a rid that is a 4 cylinder with a 9" exhaust pipe???????????????????????I am begging..... :curse:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who is coming to this event? If there are a # of you coming I will definitely Join.....Danbury is a great meeting spot if most of you are coming from Jersey and the 5 Boroughs. let me know please. :2tu: ...............................Hey Ghetto2315.......what kind of Ride do you rock?????? You have my interest....please just tell me you don't own a rid that is a 4 cylinder with a 9" exhaust pipe???????????????????????I am begging..... :curse:

I would be in. Not too far from my house. As long as we had a few Viper guys in attendance...

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ghetto2315.......what kind of Ride do you rock?????? You have my interest....please just tell me you don't own a rid that is a 4 cylinder with a 9" exhaust pipe???????????????????????I am begging..... :curse:

I personally am a Jeep fanatic, but a Viper enthusiast that owns two Jeep Cherokee Sports. My father's friend who owns an 93 RT/10 and a 04 SRT-10 (05 Carrera GT and Ferrari 360 among others) is the one who sparked my love for the snake! My pride and joy is my 2000 Jeep Cherokee, which is modified for the Street. Modifications currently include Gale Banks SS Header - Jet Hot Ceramic Coated, Gibson SS 2.5" Cat-Back Exhaust System, Angelus Plating SS Dual Exhaust, Flowmaster Super 40-Series Muffler, K&N Generation II FIPK Intake System, 60mm Bored Throttle Body, Jet Chip Stage II ECU, Jet 180* Degree Thermostat, Optima Red Top Battery and a crap load of Mopar parts... but true realistic plans in the near future include cams, heads, roller rockers, and a single turbo system running around 9 psi (non-intercooled).

My other 1994 Jeep Cherokee is my mildy lifted off-road Dailer Driver, but I'm sure you guys aren't in to that.

Here is a pic of my 2000 Jeep. Notice the Racing Stripes, which was inspired by the 96 GTS (one of my favorites along with the SRTC!):

Exhaust Sound Clip (Turn Up Loud)

I am not a Ricer with the coffee can exhaust and wings... but atleast I am keeping it in the Mopar Family!

So can I count on you guys coming if the weather cooperates?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave