I got my Viper! Thanks to Mike Figlozzi at Snake Pit Performance

Dave149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got my first Viper home on the weekend. It is a 2000 GTS Steel Gray w/Silver stripes, and man is it sweet! :nana: I would really like to thank Mike Figglozi from Snake Pit Performance in West Babylon NY for making the transaction a little easier on me. Mike inspected the Viper for me before I bought it, and also stored the car for me in his shop for a few days while I drove down to New York from Canada. Mike was very willing to help a guy out. Thanks Mike. :headbang: Now, since I'm computer illiterate, how do I post pics?
Thanks
Dave

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the original owner and that car was given the best care. Glad everything worked out for you.

Lemon_Twist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave

When you get a chance, could you pm me or email at [email protected] I wouldn't mind hearing from someone with experience what is involved in bringing a Viper back. I am out GTS shopping myself and am looking at a few cars in the US. Also wouldn't mind hearing a few more details on your car. Sounds like a nice one.

Rod
Windsor, ON

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 2000 Steel Gray ACR without stripes - coolest color made IMO

OP
OP
D

Dave149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I can't wait till spring. Since I got the car back home we have had nothing but snowstorms.
Lemon Twist: The border crossing was the easiest part of the trip! It took about twenty minutes to get across including a trip to the duty free. I will send you an e-mail.

Dave
C'mon spring!!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HI, did you have all black wheels on your car when you drove it back to canada?? i saw a same color viper covered in salt and drove up to canada over the weekend....

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey V 10 MAFIA (charlie) maybe you could send dave the plow install instuctions.or atleast the pics of your viper/plow set up....

OP
OP
D

Dave149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car will definitely never see salt! I hauled it home in an enclosed trailer. I just hope that all the snow and salt is gone soon so I can take this baby for a spin.
I would like to see the snow plow setup though.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and best of luck. The car is BEAUTIFUL. SNOW AND SALT ****! Can't wait until spring!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car will definitely never see salt! I hauled it home in an enclosed trailer. I just hope that all the snow and salt is gone soon so I can take this baby for a spin.
I would like to see the snow plow setup though.

Very easy to install once you drill two 1/2 inch holes into the front facia for the mounting bracket. Wide open throttle in 6th gear usually works fine for me when plowing. Install is about 15 minutes with the right hammer and impact drill.

7328snow17_copy-med.jpg

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics of Dave's new car:
732820-med.jpg

732821-med.jpg

732822-med.jpg

Glad he picked the GTS over this. I know what your saying. "Thats a tough decision". Good thing Dave has good taste.
7328052691.jpg

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, congrats!!!
It a great feeling isnt it.
V-10 Mafia, check your owners manual it acctualy says that there is no snow tire that will work on your Viper, it also says to not use tire chains, Go figure? :2tu: