Anyone near Naples, FL to check out car?

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone near Naples, FL to check out a 2001 RT/10 at a dealership for me? I'll make it worth your while. Thank you.

MajorGeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was looking at some down there, if it is Naples Motorsports, everything they sell is premium, so usually you are ok. Downside, their prices are as high as their quality. They had 2 2001 for 62k with 2k miles on them, I got the 2001 with 4,600 miles for 52k. I have done a good bit of Ebay buying and selling, a Carfax can tell a story if there is one, from there the plane trip is worth it. I lost a lot of money one time I decided not to take the flight to Miami first :)

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it is Naples Motorsports. It seems like they have quality inventory but recently read a recent post about a Ferrari deal gone bad. Paint overspray, leftover masking tape, large body panel gaps...etc. Otherwise, their reputation is good. Unfortunately, I can't afford the time off for a trip to FL!

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at a 00 coupe there in January with only 4k mi. on it. Online it looked like a perfect 10. When I looked at it to me it looked about a 7. Body bolts were rusty aluminum parts on engine were oxidized and you could see where pant was spotted in on the roof. For the premium price they wanted for it I walked away.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best way to do this is to see if they will send it to a Dodge Dealer for you to have it checked by a Viper tech. If the car checks out then go visit the car. Naples usually has good cars but once in a while everything can not be perfect. Also they are priced really really high!

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm...maybe I am naive, but I came to the conclusion that the pictures they display on their website are not the actual car they are selling. They are perfected "stock" photos. I asked them to provide me real images of the car I would be purchasing and they want to talk price first.

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck. I'll give you a shout within the next day or so. Now that I figured out they are using "stock" photos, I would first like to see actual detailed photos of the car I would be purchasing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456