Searching for a Black SRT-10. Any leads?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not for me, but a friend.
He's looking at around $60,000. He would prefer a Black one, perfect condition(of course, they all are).

Anyone got any leads or looking to sell. Let me know.
He's got a Mamba for $65,000 in his eyesight currently. It's got 8000miles, and I'm trying to help him find a better deal.

Is it possible?

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to bring another one to the DarkSide here! LOL

mikescg

Viper Owner
Reaction score
olsen cadillac in woburn, ma has a black 03 srt10 on the showroom floor, i believe it was trade in by a member of this forum, i think there is a thread about him trading it for an xlrv, i didn't go over the car very closely but it looked pretty nice.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am currently shopping the auctions for one for me but I will be happy to keep an eye out for your friend. A black 03, never titled, engineering test vehicle with 22k miles and roached wheels just sold for 50 at a closed factory sale here.
As of today, there are no srts running in any sale next week, but that may change come monday.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may be willing to part ways with my '04 black SRT-10 with 2K miles, garaged and never seen a drop of rain. Still in showroom condition. Build date after 01/31/04, therefore no cam bolt issues to worry about. I've been thinking about buying or trading for an '06 coupe.

Send me a PM if interested.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the leads so far. I've already gotten a couple great cars that seem to fit my friends criteria.

Keep 'em coming!