Cover Craft Form -Fit Indoor cover for 2006 Coupe ? anyone try one yet?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to buy an Indoor car cover for my 2006 FE Coupe.

I do not like the Nylon type one that came with the car ( seems to scratchy to me)

I like the idea of the spandex/lycra type indoor form fit cover by carcraft,
but since its so new..and they have no pictures of it..I wanted to know if anyone has bought one for the 06 coupe and what your thoughts are, as far as fit and quality.

Thanks

Bob

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Cover Craft Form -Fit Indoor cover for 2006 Coupe ? anyone try one yet

I can't vouch for that one but I can vouch for http://www.californiacovers.com

I bought a tan flannel indoor one from them and I like it a lot. I paid 239.00 for it.

I too disliked the one that came from the factory.

Reaction score
I want to buy an Indoor car cover for my 2006 FE Coupe.

I do not like the Nylon type one that came with the car ( seems to scratchy to me)

I like the idea of the spandex/lycra type indoor form fit cover by carcraft,
but since its so new..and they have no pictures of it..I wanted to know if anyone has bought one for the 06 coupe and what your thoughts are, as far as fit and quality.

Thanks

Bob

I have the Covercraft "Dustop" indoor car cover for my 2005 SRT10,
it stays garaged when not driven, great product, great fit, dust free, none better.

SRTTOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,
I did not buy the form fit cover only because I like a looser fitting cover. I figure the less contact with the paint the better due to putting the cover on and off and if you have a little dirt or grit on the car or imbedded in the cover then more scratches to deal with. I bought a Covercraft DustTop cover from autoanything.com for $175 and free shipping. It is a 4 layer dust proof cover and I was surprised how light it is. Easy to put on and take off and keeps the dust off my black SRT which loves to collect dust.

Tom

SixFootSix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Covercraft DustTop cover from autoanything.com for $175 and free shipping. It is a 4 layer dust proof cover and I was surprised how light it is.
I just got it from covercraft via carcoverworld.com for 149 shipped.
BL