its here again! SPRING VIPER GET TOGETHER IN CINCINNATI!!

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
31683168lesalle-134-med.jpg

SATURDAY APRIL 29th 11AM to 4PM
All proceeds will be donated to charity.

We had 17 Vipers :eek: show up last year...steam rolling the Ferrari Club and all other clubs in attendance.

Let's do it again but this time lets see if we can get 20+ Vipers to show up for this great event. We have our own section just for us and it's been dubbed "viper row"

The guys/school who put on the show have created a web site...

http://www.lasallecarshow.com/

The site is filled with info and pics (mostly mine they "borrowed") ;) from last year.

Talk it up here and PLEASE REGISTER ON THE CAR SHOW SITE IF YOU PLAN ON GOING!!!

I would also like to plan an after show cruise to a nice restaurant as well.

People who are coming from Columbus/Dayton (or anywhere for that matter) want to meet up at my house beforehand (like we did last year)and head out as a group...let me know. I will send out a mass email or PM later on next month with directions.

soooo...Plan early and help make this the best gathering of the season! :2tu:

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Toby, this is Jason Smith. I just saw your post / PM. I wanted to let you know that I'm a deffinite for the LaSalle show this year (my third).

Thank you for inviting everyone to meet up at your house. I will most likely accept your gracious offer of a rendevous spot. Also I like the idea of meeting up at a nice restaurant after the show. Looking at Yahoo Maps it looks like there are a Longhorn's and Outback Steak House within about a ten - fifteen mile radius of the show.

I look forward to an even larger turn out this April 29!

S

SUN RA KAT

I should have my Viper back from Larry Macedo's Skunkworks easily by then and plan on attending my 3rd show, too.

Look forward to meeting everybody again and hope to see a bunch of new faces as well.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting a lot of positive feedback already. Looks like it's going to be another great year! Keep spreading the word and mark off your calendar!

Vintage Racer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toby

I just did the reaaranging of my schedule to make sure I'll be there. First time with a Viper-spent 4 years at the school.

Dan

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in again. It is always agood time.
I will be selling my Viper. The Ford GT will be here soon and I just don't have the room to keep it stored.
So if any of you know of someone who would like a pristine snake email me.
2001 ACR Saphire Blue with silver stripes
2800 miles Price:63K or best offer
Never in rain
Extended warranty until 2008
Never wrecked or abused in any way.
Perfect body and interior, showroom condition.

Have all the original documentation including the window sticker.
5 Mobil 1 oil changes
Lots of MGW goodies
B&B headers with Borla exhaust. [email protected]

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby I will be there again this year with my new coupe. I don't think Tony can make it down but someone will bring his car to the show.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby I will be there again this year with my new coupe. I don't think Tony can make it down but someone will bring his car to the show.

Last I heard...Tony said Bobby was bringing his GTS.

Glad you (and all the others) can make it. See you there! :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, I may try to make this. I'll ransack SuperDavz fridge on the way down.

Ian, it would be :2tu: AWESOME :2tu: if you made it. You are always welcome to camp out at my place as well, if need be.

I have been stirring it up with the local Ferrari/lambo group and it looks like they are going to step up with even more cars this year.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update...

People who wanted to meet at my house (so we can all cruise together to the show)...

Some minor road construction on a main street near my home may cause a real mess so...

Lets meet at ACES and EIGHTS (Harley dealership) right off I71 and the Kings Mills exit. Here is a link for directions....

http://www.a8hd.com/map_hours.asp

Either way we should plan on meeting up at 10:00 AM then head off to the show.

Also,

Anyone coming from out of town (sounds like few) who needs overnight parking...I have one, maybe two extra slots in my garage.

I can shuttle people to a (close)local hotel if need be on Friday night. I am suggesting the Marriott on Mason-Montgomery Rd.

Other people who want to meet up and do not want to travel to my area....let me know and maybe we can have a secondary meeting place that is "on the way" to the show.

After the show the plan was head off to a Viper friendly parking restaurant.

I am open to suggestions.

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to make it, I get the Viper this weekend and if the weather is nice i'll probably head up. I registered on the car show website.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I submitted an on-line registration... I may just bring the Viper and the 1969 Mach 1.

good to hear.

I would like to see that RT/10 of yours in real life. I remember when it was for sale years ago. I almost purchased it myself. :2tu:

04Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby...Registered on-line, see you at Aces & Eights...Doc

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to confirm...

Anyone who wants to meet up before and cruise together to the show...

Meet at 10:00 AM at ACES and EIGHTS (Harley dealership) right off I71 and the Kings Mills exit. Here is a link for directions....

http://www.a8hd.com/map_hours.asp

Looks like the weather is going to be fine...no rain!

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I submitted an on-line registration... I may just bring the Viper and the 1969 Mach 1.

good to hear.

I would like to see that RT/10 of yours in real life. I remember when it was for sale years ago. I almost purchased it myself. :2tu:

I had forgotten about that.... it's been a great car... I've enjoyed every minute of owning it!

I am planning to be there in the morning... probably won't be able to stay all day...

lilfedncc06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was a great car show,
and that was the most vipers I have ever seen in one place.
nice work guys

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the possible threat of rain scared a few people off as I was hoping to see more Vipers and other exotics.

Still...it was a good time/show. The official count this year was 12.

I will post up pics soon in the discussions area.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456