New York University Hospital Exotic Car Show & Fun Run - April 30th

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see a trend here with you city folk , maybe us islanders can meet you there and not have to worry about tickets and gettin pulled over for littering and stuff

Russ

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually NYPD is pretty kewl. ive been told to do burn outs for them while stopped at a red light several times. one time by wall street an unmarked car pulled up next to me, hit the lights and the siren and asked me to floor it for him when the light turned green. this was late at night when wall street area is quiet and hardly any traffic.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey I was just over in the vette web site and over 25 cars are coming. So I asked why I thought it was for EXOTICS only and boy did they get there ******* in a bunch .They are pissed at me

Russ

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I was just over in the vette web site and over 25 cars are coming. So I asked why I thought it was for EXOTICS only and boy did they get there ******* in a bunch .They are pissed at me

Russ
LOL...Russ you arrogant bully! That thread will likely run 20 pages.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Just A Dream
WOW did you guys get you'r ******* in a bunch, I all I said is that I thought this was for EXOTICS not for every day cars.I have never heard of a corvette being an EXOTIC sorry.and as for me yes I will be there to enjoy the day

DUDE (russ)!!!!! vettes are not everyday cars, ok not as hot as VIPERS, lol .
you don't see forums for toyotas and hondas...
you don't see chicks throwing their thongs into nissans...
you don't hear of cops asking cadillacs to peel out at the green light...

the event is for kids and seXXy cars...vettes are sexxy cars, thus by following, vettes should be inlcluded in the event!!!
****bring 25 vipers, and I'll buy you dinner*****

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John (event coordinator) put this up on our NY/CT site.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=957951

Also, he asked me to post his latest list:

1. Greg G-
2. 993 guy- Porsche 993 Cab
3. NSX Pilot- Acura NSX
4. GDAutoSport- Ferrari 360 Spider
5. KennyH- Bentley CGT or Merc SL55
6. Rob- Turbo 'Vette or GDC car
7. Arrwin- Porsche 993 C4S
8. niptuck- 04 911 C4S & 99 vette
9. Ciao Bello 348- 1995 Ferrari 348 Spider
10. Ghost- Lamborghini Gallardo
11. Eli- 430 Spider or Maserati
12. Rehan- Lamborghini Murcielago
13. Jon R- '02 Dodge Viper RT/10
14. Lupe- F355 or
15. Sam- Ferrari Mondial
16. Keith- Dodge Viper RT/10
17. Brucey- Ferrari 550 Maranello
18. Future348Owner- Ferrari 348
19. Bointc- BMW 330ci
20. Porsche944- Porsche 944
21. Gene- C6 ZO6 'Vette
22. JDogg- C6 ZO6 'Vette
23. DougS026- Ferrari Mondial
24. Attitude928- Maserati/Lotus/TVR
25. philipbarresi- Ferrari 308GTS
26. Frank- Pantera
27. JStone E46 M3
28. Vinnycar- Ferrari 348
29. DrBM- Ferrari 360 Spider/AM Vanquish
30. MReese- Stohr (by truck)
31. BADVENOM- Harley
32. friend of badvenom- lotus elise
F355 + 1
CitySnake
BacknBlack
ViperJon
Just A Dream
Dimitrios
*** BLK
ACR STEVE
Andrew2KRT10
BOGOTA
06 VIPER
PrimeTime
Adam96
Hal N
UVBINBIT

-big group of VIPERS
-group of vettes (be nice, guys!!)

...the whole parking lot and both sides of 34th street [no standing] between FDR and 1st ave...are open

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is going to be a ton of cars there, I hope there is some kind of parking organization and we're not just driving around the east side looking to park. There must be 30 Vettes or more planning to attend, not to mention the exotics. Going to be parking for 75+ cars?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR Steve, or anyone else, I figure I can be somewhere on the Sprain southbound ready to meet up by about 8:30 ? From there we shoot down? I'd like to get there before 10 am.

AC

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pattie and I are in (well sort of). We are planning on going, but we have a good friends 40th birthday party booze fest the night before. We are sending the kids to the parents with the intention of going.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update from John:

Some updates...

> there will be a bunch of foster kids at this event as well

>some drivers from this board and another board have asked if they can go "above and beyond" for this event. SO...here's the deal....THIS IS OPTIONAL: you can bring toys/gifts to this event, as long as they are new and packaged. This would be great and add to the model car gifts. No toys with lots of little pieces. Also, donations for pediatric services are welcome. As far as how to send the money and to whom, I will check with the department and keep you updated. Again, the donations and toys are OPTIONAL. Definitely not a must...just a reponse to some of you guys messaging me about doing more.

>Brian Miller is sponsoring the event and will cover the cost of 40 model cars that I will hand out to you guys...and you can give to the kids as they stroll around.

>there will be two clowns at the event...don't be kickin' their asses...haha, cause I would...

>Although the flier below says 10AM-12:30....I anticipate that we will all head out for FUN RUN by 11:45.

>The south side of 34th street, between 1st Ave and FDR drive will be closed off for our use. Cars can park vertically along the street, allowing for a lot more space. The north side will have regular one way traffic.

>just for the hell of it...if any of you want to park on the side walk, you can do that too.

>Police will stop traffic to allow for all of us to caravan out of the area together....for FUNRUN.

Scott- please update the main Viper site with this info. OK :D

2402nyu_flier.jpg

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there seriously going to be parking for 75+ cars at this location? There must be 30 Vettes :rolleyes: alone coming, never mind Vipers and exotics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss