Any guys in/near panama city beach, fl?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh come on, noone down that way? Well if anyone changes their mind, just call my cell phone. 478-972-1815. We should be there tomorrow morning. We're pulling out of Macon at about 4am tomorrow morning

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad,
Get ahold of Snakehydes' Chad, 850-209-3133. He is always down there. I may come down Sat. if there is a big enough crowd. Let's see how many we can get! :2tu:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99RT/10--The crowd isnt too big now, but ive been told by some locals the crowd should start to show up Friday and Saturday. Just call me if you decide to come. We've seen a yellow RT/10, white lamborghini diablo, and a gold prowler so far. talked to all the guys except the viper guy (he was parked outside a club and we were just getting into town). Anyone know who it is? Doesnt SnakeHydes Chad have a yellow RT?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also if you are interested, I was talking to the Lamborghini owner today (he's a local) and he told me about a big carshow this weekend. Its near Pier Park (cant think of the name of the park its at) and starts at 10am. I definitly plan on checking it out. I think the Prowler guy may be going as well. Supposed to be a really good shows w/a nice variety of some exotics and other cars

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm over in Pensacola, which is a few hours away. Sorry I can't make it this weekend. But, if you decide to head this way then let me know. jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets