VIPER FIX in Iowa ...... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Better than ......

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Sex, Booze, Drugs, and Rock and Roll combined!

After a long winter of working way too hard, having my Viper away in storage for nearly 3 months, and visiting this website to try to live vicariously through Viper driving stories - I had to do it! While not the perfect day like this past saturday before the 4" of snow we got on Sunday - today had to do. The weather was just nice enough here in Iowa, the roads just clear enough, and most importantly my schedule just open enough to get over to the storage garage to break out the Viper.

Man I love this car. 3 hours of crusing around town was just what the doctor ordered. Viper SMILE :D from ear to ear again. Totally relaxed, focused, and ready for SPRING! Now what mod to plan for next? And of course - this thread would be totally worthless without at least 1 pic .....

5122viperfix-med.JPG

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn you! My car is still sitting in the basement at our cabin in northern Wis. just waiting to be woken up and have a Paxton blower installed. Spring can't come soon enough.

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Glad I got out yesterday - rain today with no end in sight. The triple digit pulls (on my closed private track of course) were the adrenaline rush I needed to hold me over till spring really arrives.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The chrome exhaust tip bezels look great on a side exhaust car. I'm surprised I don't see more of them. Looks bada$$!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is looking GREAT! Is that a new hardtop I see? Congrats! We will be doing a Dyno Day up in Eastern Iowa in May, and of course Viper Days in Pacific Junction that same month. Hope to see you at both!