You know you own a Viper when.....

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, I'll go first.

....everyone on the road seems to almost kill themselves while trying to get a better look at your ride. :laugh:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You're still satisfied with the ownership experience, and still love your ride after 5 years!

(Out of a few dozen cars and trucks, this is the only car that has ever made me feel this way, as usually I've moved on to another model by this time)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when a corvette pulls aside and cowers as you pass em

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a corvette driver acknowledge me when driving in the viper. Out in my Suburban and their all looking around like their W on parade.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You pull up to a Vette, and the knock out Blonde jumps into your car...

OR
Every import scraping the ground with trash can exhaust is trying to race you.(believing a 140hp Honda Civic with a NX system stands a chance)

Keepem going guys.....

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's funny you said that about the ricers. I took my GTS out for a few miles today, and some kid in a lowered-way-too-far Acura was giving me revs out of his fart can. [******]?

Mike M

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When your son,who is not even three yet, can tell when daddy pulled into the garage.
Viper,Viper,Viper.

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you go to pick your kid up at school, and all the kids in the pick up line still hoot and holler even though they have all seen the car for the past 4 years!

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
when....a motorcycle instantly becomes a uni-cycle as the bike rider refuses to let you see him not riding a wheelie.....at whatever speed.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the neighborhood guys driving by, stop and point your car out to their kids in the back seat and say "Look at what Daddy could have had if he hadn't had you."

kaval

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When yur out with yur wife and from across the club an old girlfriend you havent seen in 5 yrs arranges her thumb and pinky on the side of her head signaling a phone and silently mouths out " call me " even though yur wife is starring right at her.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
......when your driving down the highway and know matter how open the road is up ahead of you, there's car all around you checking it out.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When yur out with yur wife and from across the club an old girlfriend you havent seen in 5 yrs arranges her thumb and pinky on the side of her head signaling a phone and silently mouths out " call me " even though yur wife is starring right at her.

Personal experience? If so you have got to let us know how that one turned out. :D

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got one >> When your neighbors start coming over to make small talk. I've lived in this new house for four months, and could count on one finger the times a neighbor has just meandered over.

I've had the Viper a few weeks, and I know most everyone in my neighborhood. They just magically started showing up and introducing themselves.

Coincidence?

Mike M

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one >> When your neighbors start coming over to make small talk. I've lived in this new house for four months, and could count on one finger the times a neighbor has just meandered over.

I've had the Viper a few weeks, and I know most everyone in my neighborhood. They just magically started showing up and introducing themselves.

Coincidence?

Mike M

Gotta love people right.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When cops pull you over and ask how much HP you have and what top speed have you hit!

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know you own a Viper when the road to happiness is not around the corner; it is the corner!

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
.....watching the guy in front of you almost kiss the guard rail
as he's taking a pic of you with his camera phone! True,
on 684 coming back from Tators, my buddy and I were dying laughing!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When even cops come up to you and ask "wanna race?". That happened to me a few days ago when I was parked at the gas station. I told the cop "sure", thinking itd be really fun and he was like "I dont mean this Crown Vic. I've got a 996 twin turbo at home". He then said his Porsche spun a rod bearing at Road Atlanta and it was costing him $25,000 to get it fixed :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456