Herb Helbig at Fairbanks Dodge, Sat. March 25

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings South Florida Members & Others:

Just reminding all of you that Herb Helbig will be coming down to South Florida for a dealership meeting at Fairbanks Dodge in Coconut Creek. Hosted by Jeff Smith, Service Manager, and John Wood, Viper Tech, this meeting is not to be missed! Meeting starts promptly at 11am and lunch will be served.

Come listen to the man himself, talk about all SRT products, Viper, past, present and future. If you ever wanted any questions answered from the Snake's mouth, this is the day.

There will also be a car show with trophies for 1st and 2nd place. Catagories are: Nicest Viper, Most Unique Viper, and Speeding while Parked Viper. Herb will be the judge.

As I mentioned, lunch will be served, however, if you don't RSVP to my email, we won't have lunch for you. RSVP Today!

Lastly, on Friday March 24, (day before) we will hold our monthly gathering at Tower Shops. Come out at 7pm. Dinner afterwards at Argentango Grill Hollywood with Herb afterwards.

I looking forward to seeing ALL of you there.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more week guys till Herb comes in. If you haven't already, please RSVP your confirmation that you will be attnending. We need a head count for lunch. Thanks.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last call folks. You're welcome to come, but we need a head count for lunch, and need to know you're coming by noon tomorrow. (Friday).

We're up to over 25 cars. Please lmk by then.

Out most sincere thanks to Herb Helbig for taking his precious time out, to making this a great gathering for the VCA South Florida.

See you all then.