Next Raffle

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I heard it was gonna be a red&white coupe with performance upgrades. The CC will be second prize, and tickets will only cost $25 or 5 for $100.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard the same thing - the next raffle car will be a red/white coupe with upgrades or a coupon for upgrades. I haven't heard anything about the ticket prices so I'd assume they'll be the same as the previous couple of raffles.

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this raffle only open to VCA members? If so, damn...cause this could have been a quick oppurtinity for me to get into a Viper. :D

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If it is another CC this will be the first raffle I do not participate in.

Ditto... :hitfan:

Actually I'm not even sure if I'd be allowed to enter this one, but I'm going to pass on it anyway. I'll be buying again on the one after.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay, you're saying that the next raffle is not the #1 red/white coupe from the barret-Jackson driveaway 50?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is another CC this will be the first raffle I do not participate in.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Please make this years an SRT so I don't feel bad about not playing. The 2007 raffle should be a GT2 - everybody loves a GT2...