NY/CT Region LIMEROCK PARK DRIVING EVENT - Entry Form

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you know I like riding them a little low ,say about 12 -15 usually works for me I CAN REALLY FEEL THE ROAD WHEM THERE THAT LOW LOL

Russ

LOL I guess that's one way to lower your Viper!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey steve how are ya lookin for possibly two more cars my brother and my buddy said if there's room they would like to go
also a while back Ted and a few others were interested in a BBQ let me know if we could put one together

Russ

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're pretty much at our limit with 25 entrants. If anyone is still interested, you had better contact Steve ASAP.

Remarkable that other than Steve (SLS), The Wizard and myself, not a single other officer or director has the personal torque to join in on the fun! I hear that they're all going to be there in the pits...but just collect a dash plaque and buy Skip Barber Race Apparel. Sheeesh!

WHAT'S WITH YOU GIRLY MEN??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

2402girly.JPG

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to finally meet most of you guys...I will be there...I have been bugging Scott about this since January.... :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotten a few calls from entrants....

Yes, you need to bring a DOT approved helmet, long pants and a long sleeved shirt.

Flameretardant underware is optional. :D

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotten a few calls from entrants....

Yes, you need to bring a DOT approved helmet, long pants and a long sleeved shirt.

Flameretardant underware is optional. :D

Im bringing huggies for Russ! As you can see he has much experience...

You must be registered for see images

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And while were at it..the NY/CT VCA Members who are coming but not tracking will be in full attire and entertaining us between lap times..WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS!

HEY D YOU LOOK GREAT!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're pretty much at our limit with 25 entrants. If anyone is still interested, you had better contact Steve ASAP.

Remarkable that other than Steve (SLS), The Wizard and myself, not a single other officer or director has the personal torque to join in on the fun! I hear that they're all going to be there in the pits...but just collect a dash plaque and buy Skip Barber Race Apparel. Sheeesh!

WHAT'S WITH YOU GIRLY MEN??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

2402girly.JPG
I must have been "X" out know one told me blacks were allowed I mean black cars :nana: Adrian

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And while were at it..the NY/CT VCA Members who are coming but not tracking will be in full attire and entertaining us between lap times..WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS!

HEY D YOU LOOK GREAT!

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG hahahaha, Adam that's awesome :D

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there and I look forward to meeting everyone!! :) I'm friends with Phil (Pumcrazy). I was the one who took the pictures of his car so look out for a 16 year old with a camera taking a ton of pictures :)

-Jason

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting everyone as well! It's going to be a GREAT day....EVERYBODY needs to cross their fingers for NO RAIN!!! :headbang:

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it ok if my friend comes with her Ferrari 575M? She would just like to come as a spectator though and not put her car on the track.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950