NY/CT Region LIMEROCK PARK DRIVING EVENT - Entry Form

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK everyone. Here's the entry/registration forms. They will also be mailed along with our Newsletter next week.

Two Important Notes:

1. Entry priority will be given first to NY/CT Region members.

2. There is absolutely no experience required. We will have a beginners group that will drive the track at typical highway speeds (not Spirit of Les highway speeds but mere mortal speeds). In this group there will be no passing and you will NOT put any excessive wear on your tires, brakes, paint or ego!

Please print and fill out the 2nd page.

2402entry_page_1.JPG
2402entry_page_2.JPG

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the top speed allowed?
LOL NO Ct Police Bagota!

Depends on your group. The most experienced group will be able to go pretty much as fast as they can. Steve would know better but a stock Viper with a good driver can probably reach 140 mph before having to brake for Big Bend.
2402limerock.jpg

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam ,at 1000 miles the oil on your car was probably changed 10 times knowing how anal you and the old owner are.If it was my call I would say yes Go For It.(ask the Wizard or Mike to get a second opinion though).................Bogota -the top speed is only limited based on experience (dont worry trust me on a race track you will get the same feeling if you just mastered a second gear turn on the track at 90mph and going 150mph down a straight away )its called the pucker effect :) ................Viper James- I can't wait either ,see you there :)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ you know we love your trailer ....bring your wimpy bro too ;) (remember air in the tires are a good thing)

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil are you going to this?? How about we setup a dinner for after the track? I was at Limerock today and I had a blast!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*****Space is filling up fast***** Since we share this date with the Aston Martin Club we are limited to how many cars we can have on the track.Please send me the registration forms asap. Thanks .............(by the way even if you don't want to run your car on the track please come out for the day.You can't beat Lime Rock and that whole area for its great cruising scenery and roads.You also will get the opportunity to watch other club members on the track and see some incredible cars.We will even let you drive your car during lunch hour with family or friends on the track at a SLOW pace just to see how it feels)

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you guys want to put together a BBQ at the track and any one who needs to bring stuff there give me a call I am bringing the trailer and have some room

Russ

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys want to put together a BBQ at the track and any one who needs to bring stuff there give me a call I am bringing the trailer and have some room

Russ
Can you fit my wife, daughter and ML 5.0?

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife and daughter are driving up in the SUV. Means I'll be in the Viper "rear view mirror driving" the 120 miles up and back.

More exhausting that the enire day on the track! LOL

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rus, the track has air...........and we all know to remind you to put it in :) ........actually I find with stock tires I only increase my air to 32 pounds or so .You could fill them before you leave home if you want.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As you know I like riding them a little low ,say about 12 -15 usually works for me I CAN REALLY FEEL THE ROAD WHEM THERE THAT LOW LOL

Russ