Finally got my 2006 Blue/Silver Coupe today!!!!!!!!

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone,

I finally took delivery of the new Blue/Silver Coupe today!!! Now I fully understand the feelings when you guys takes delivery of your new Coupe because I am at this same stage right now!!! I guess it really doesn't matter how many Vipers you had owned before, whenever you take delivery of another new Viper, you will be excited all over again. I had picked up the new Coupe from the dealership this late afternoon and have parked it at my second home's underground parking which is a condo(due to limited garage spaces at my house)and I drove home with another car. Then, just an hour ago, instead of going to bed, I had the need to drive back down to my condo to see the new Coupe once again and took some pictures of it at 1am. I know I'm crazy, but I just can't help it, I'm really in love with the new Coupe!!! To be honest with you, pictures really cannot tell how beautiful the new Coupe is until you see it in person and up close!! As soon as the sun comes out in a couple of hours, I'm going out of the house to move some cars down to the condo and make space for the Coupe!! Once again, no cars...I mean no cars can ever substitute the Viper!!! I'm in LOVE all over again!!! :2tu: :2tu:

1600PICT0276-med.JPG

1600PICT0279-med.JPG

1600PICT0281-med.JPG

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome, congratulations. We will stand by for more pics. :)
BTW have you seen any new Coupes in Vancouver yet? None here in Calgary that I know of.
Len

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the inside have the blue accents like the limited editions , or is that a limited edition thing?
Yeap, that is a FE thing....

This is a very bad asp ride, nice choice of color...

Was wondering, how much of a following the Viper has in like say,Canada??? besides VCA, how is the Viper represented in Canada?? and my next thought is, the cost, you guys must have to pay through the nose just to get a Viper delivered across the U.S. border..

Are your choices of car brands the same offered in the U.S.??

Thanks,Rick

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice asp. That would be my choice of colors if I got a coupe... or was it yellow/black???? Hmmmm.

No matter, I've got to have a drop-top anyway.

ViperLB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice. I prefer the Blue/silver as well. The silver has a really nice shine compared to the white.

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for the comments!! I'm equally excited. I will take the car out and take more nice pics soon.

SRTLEN(Len):As far as I know, this is the first and only Coupe in Vancouver so far.

Jimmy Crackcorn:No, this is not the FE. The interior is the same as all regular convertible. My dealer in Canada told me that the FE is not available here.

Bluesnake367(Rick):The price of this car is crazy here in Canada. This car cost CAD123,000 plus taxes which is USD106034 plus taxes. The MSRP for this car here is CAD130,000. Which is about USD25,000 more than what it's worth down in the States. I was originally decided to buy the FE Coupe down in the States for USD84000 and ship it up to Canada. There is no import duties tax to bring a MADE IN USA car into Canada due to the treaty. But however I learned that if I do bring the car up to Canada this way, DC said it will not have any warranty here. I do not want to go through the nightmare of travelling down to the States each and everytime when there is a warranty issue. Further to that, without warranty here, by the time I need to sell, I will have to take the car down to the States. Don't want to go through all the troubles. As to the choices of car brands here are somehow similar to the US.

SRTRICKY(Ricky)Thanks. I only have 5 hours of sleep lastnight and woke up at 8am this morning to move the car up to my house already!! And I'm going out again now!!

Thank you once again everyone!!! I personally think this Blue is so much better looking than my previous Sapphire Blue color. I'm going out to drive the car again now...takecare you all~~~

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats,Phil,and welcome to the SRT Coupe group!Like the color scheme-the silver on blue is a great-looking combination.Enjoy and be safe. :2tu:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome looking car Phil :2tu: And the Ferraris in the garage are gorgeous too!! I defenetly enjoyed crusing in this weather today. Finally a good day after a week of complete crap!!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is SO SHARP! please start driving it RIGHT AWAY and put lots of miles on it so i can afford to buy it in two or three years!