Happy Anniversary to my Viper!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today is the one year anniversary of me buying my 96' RT/10! :2tu: Its been everything I figured it would be. Without a doubt, this car supplies "the most fun you can have in a car" feeling. I've put just under 10k miles on her. Maintenance wise, she's been as steady as a rock. The only problem Ive had is the gas mileage issue, which I'm gonna try to resolve this week. To celebrate, I'm going to take it for a nice long drive today (weather is beautiful) and play the music really loud :D

S

SUN RA KAT

Have a great drive Chad! :2tu:

I hope to introduce my Viper to yours before the end of April so my Viper can tell yours, "Happy Anniversary!"

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Chad :2tu: ...
Fuel consuption is due to a heavy right foot my Viper suffers from that to...

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had mine just over a year and I've loved every minute of it. I don't pay attention to fuel mileage because you can't put a dollar amount on the fun you have driving a Viper.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had mine just over a year and I've loved every minute of it. I don't pay attention to fuel mileage because you can't put a dollar amount on the fun you have driving a Viper.

I agree, but Ive lost 5mpg somehow and I just wanna find out whats causing it. I hate it when I know something is wrong with my car and I cant pinpoint what

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper