I am a new poster and saying hello.

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am new to the Viper forum.I have a red 04 Srt10 and a 06Z06 silver.Flame suit on. :D I have been hanging out on the Corvette forum and thought I would come here to visit as well.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome outnumbered..Must be nice to have the snake and the c6z.. which one do u drive the most..?

K

Kaya

Hi! I am new here also...I am trading in the EB 2002 Z06 on a new 2006 SRT 10 Coupe......the coupe should be here in the next two weeks. Z06vette is a great place to chat about your Z06 and I heard this was the best Viper forum around!

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome outnumbered..Must be nice to have the snake and the c6z.. which one do u drive the most..?

Thank you.I would have to say the Z.Got the Z in January and put 1400 miles on it.The Z I think makes a nicer daily driver.Even though I can't drive it everyday.

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi! I am new here also...I am trading in the EB 2002 Z06 on a new 2006 SRT 10 Coupe......the coupe should be here in the next two weeks. Z06vette is a great place to chat about your Z06 and I heard this was the best Viper forum around!
Congrats on your soon to be arrival.What color did you get?I am crazy about that blue with the silver stripes.The local Dodge dealer has a blue and red one on their showroom.Look forward to chatting with you.

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,Outnumbered,welcome to the board!Several of us here own Z06s as well as our Vipers,and we all get along just fine!I use my Z a lot as a daily driver-it's great for times and places where the Viper would be a little too conspicuous.

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outnumbered, welcome to the Viper community. If you are not a VCA member PM me for upcoming events. Congrats on the Z purchase.
I have my renewal on my desk.I will send it out this week.Thanks and I plan to hook up with you guys at a meeting or something.I do know Tom (wanted)I little.He lives near me.

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,Outnumbered,welcome to the board!Several of us here own Z06s as well as our Vipers,and we all get along just fine!I use my Z a lot as a daily driver-it's great for times and places where the Viper would be a little too conspicuous.
I agree with your statement.You can't go anywhere in a Viper and not be noticed let alone die worrying about leaving it somewhere.I figured there were plent of Z owners over here.Nice to get along.Cars are cars.I like all cars.Sad sometimes some on the Corvette forum don't see this valid point.Well I am here to enjoy,learn and meet new friends that love and enjoy cars not just one type of car.
Dan

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have two of the better cars America has to offer, so there's no shame in that. The Vette makes a better daily driver; I don't think you'll find many arguments on that point, even here, but the Viper is a different kind of car altogether, as I'm sure you are finding out. You'll find a lot of Viper owners are current or previous Vette owners too, so you are far from being outnumbered.

Welcome to the club! :2tu:

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have two of the better cars America has to offer, so there's no shame in that. The Vette makes a better daily driver; I don't think you'll find many arguments on that point, even here, but the Viper is a different kind of car altogether, as I'm sure you are finding out. You'll find a lot of Viper owners are current or previous Vette owners too, so you are far from being outnumbered.

Welcome to the club! :2tu:
Thanks,Yes these cars quite different and that's what I like.I don't want 2 of the same.I had 2 Corvettes before.I counldn't see the point.I do Like having the coupe and the roadster.That I think I can live with.These two great cars can't any further apart in my opinion.Sometimes I want the Raw bad A&% feel of the Viper and Somtimes I need that comfort stealth of the Corvette.
I am actually outnumbered at home.5 females to one male. :bonker:

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Welcome. I use to have an EB 03 Z06 that I used as a daily driver. I try and drive the Viper as much as I can, however, the weather in California has been inhospitable at the moment.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am new to the Viper forum.I have a red 04 Srt10 and a 06Z06 silver.Flame suit on. :laugh: I have been hanging out on the Corvette forum and thought I would come here to visit as well.

well its about time you reared your head in here :2tu: glad to see you posting
here. i must tell everyone now just to keep you honest, you have way to much
money to own both of these badarss cars. :D you do know that all of us in
the bel air area need a mull c6z06 to race against right :headbang: :headbang:
its great to have you aboard ,welcome and start making some events.

you also know i need a mull to practice against before my race with RANGER :buttkick: LOL

talk to ya soon.

tom

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am new to the Viper forum.I have a red 04 Srt10 and a 06Z06 silver.Flame suit on. :laugh: I have been hanging out on the Corvette forum and thought I would come here to visit as well.

well its about time you reared your head in here :2tu: glad to see you posting
here. i must tell everyone now just to keep you honest, you have way to much
money to own both of these badarss cars. :D you do know that all of us in
the bel air area need a mull c6z06 to race against right :headbang: :headbang:
its great to have you aboard ,welcome and start making some events.

you also know i need a mull to practice against before my race with RANGER :buttkick: LOL

talk to ya soon.

tom

Thanks Tom.Happy to be here.I thought it was about time to see how the other side of the moon behaves. :nana:
I think some of us are planning to start wed nights at Cecil test and tune.Not every Wed.But some.Hey when you ran the 12.06 what was your trap speed.Last fall
I ran a [email protected] in the Srt.That was my 3rd run on the car ever.I thought I did pretty good because I really ****. :rolleyes: Did you guys come up with a date and place yet?Look forward to seeing you again.
Best,Dan

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.I am looking forward to the enjoyment of good car conversation.I am Very new to the Viper community.@ years in August.So I may have a lot of questions. :eek: :cool:

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.I am looking forward to the enjoyment of good car conversation.I am Very new to the Viper community.@ years in August.So I may have a lot of questions. :eek: :cool:
Questions no problem, post pics!!!1 :needpics:

OP
OP
O

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Questions no problem, post pics!!!1 :needpics:

Ok!I will post some next week.I am going to Carlisle Thursday, and Pocono this weekend.I need to take some of the Viper. :2tu: