Looking for Gen I Roe Supercharger

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New or Used... Black Finish or Chrome

Who is a distributer? Who has the best price with or without installation?

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get in touch with Scotty (TOOOFST). He is on this board. Got me a great deal last year on mine.

martyb

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Tony Armour(1tony1 on this board), he is a distributor and installer. He lives in GA and can fly down to you to do the install.

OP
OP
V

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I've got to do something soon

My soon to be husband has a good friend that runs a 10.23 1/4 with a Dodge Ram Diesel 4x4 and I'm starting to feel real SLOW!!!!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
10.23 in a Ram? That tranmission and TC has about 5,000 miles left on her before turning into a metal milkshake. If he just modified the programming, like many do, the truck will die a quick, and very, very violent death. I suggest keeping a camera handy - its so fun to watch diesels blow-up on the line. After that happens you'll be back to number 1.

On the other hand, if he went through all the trouble of race-prepping it to run the 1/4 then you really shouldn't feel too bad - after all anyone willing to put THAT kind of time and money into a strip queen deserves to win.

I've been trolling around for a Roe myself - if I come across one I can't use I'll pass it along.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
$5k is right where I'd like to be - is there any difference between a Gen1 and Gen2 RoeSC?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456