Personalized Plates

K

Kaya

I searched the topics for a previous thread and couldn't find one....

So here is my question....what does your personalized plate say?

I am thinking about BLUVIPR or VNOMOUS ....

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NOMOWRK ,easy to tell what I'm doing with my retirement. I've thought about several others but everyone likes it and don't want me to change it.
CB

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kaya...how about

STEVESCAR

If I can't have an 06 coupe....at least I can make it look like its mine.

Awesome car...beautiful color...nice meeting you again...will get that ride very soon...

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
637Viper_back-med.JPG
63707290002-med.jpg
63707290004-med.jpg
63707290001-med.jpg
63707290003-med.jpg

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first one was SCLS SRT, but that is now on the SRT8 Magnum. The current plate on mine is VIPR DAZ, yes I go play with Skip many times a year, if you haven't attended a VIper Days you are missing out on some really good fun and a very safe way to learn how to drive your car really fast. www.viperdays.com it is worth checking out. I did and the rest is history.

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one once that said... THX MSFT on a 98 GTS.

I didnt understand what it ment so I asked the dude and MSFT is the symbol on the NYSE for Microsoft. Kinda funny but not easy to figure out.

Mike Dolan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In addition to my Viper I have three Jags, one says THX RKWL and another THX ATT. Similar to the above, it was expressing thanks to Rockwell Intl & AT&T, who bought me those cars (and a bunch of other stuff). My Viper is much more simplistic - 05 SNAKE.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just though of some new plates.

SCRU MRK
SCRU INTC

These are my two biggest stock losers that I still hold. I am great at picking out stocks that are about to dive for one reason or another, many times due to unforeseen litigation.

DrDJ

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3 more months with mine and I have to give it up for a TX tag. :(

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Yeah he did. And it came out awsome!!!! How's my "other" car looking Art??!! HEHE!!"

Your car is doing great Eric, how's my other car doing? That drive was pretty sweet thanks for leading the way.

Jay,

You can see pictures of the entire car under my Gallery or the thread titled "To Badge or Not to Badge" The color is Pearl Orange (Arancio Borealis) seen on the '04 Gallardo.

Albert,

You've got to come out the picnic in Huntington Beach, I need some more pics of my car taken by a professional.