CPE Twin Turbo dyno results

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just finished tuning my new CPE TT , 2001 RT/10 with stock pistons, and got 615 RWHP on 4 pounds of boost. Target hp was 625 to 650, but thought it would take 5 to 5.5 psi to attain. John Reed, RRev Motorsports in Portland, Oregon, tuned the car on a local dynojet in southern Indiana. Don't know exact torque #'s yet, John downloaded all the info off the dynojet computer and should have it posted by this weekend. Paolo has the video and should be putting it up soon also. John made at least 8 pulls without shutting the car down to cool, and still made this power. It was extremely heat soaked, but never got above 195 to 200 degrees. Paolo's twin pusher fans made a big, big difference. Car actually ran even hotter before the tubos with a roe fan control kit.All my earlier concerns about engine compartment heat, interior heat, and engine temp have been put to rest. Even the intercooler piping stayed cool to the touch Paolo has put a LOT of time in addressing the heat issues and it really showed on this car. It runs like a ***** ape, but Paolo and I have already discussed more power. Thanks Paolo, I got exactly what you said I would.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to mention 650rwtq! here are some pics of the system on your car

You must be registered for see images attach

and another CPE system with red turbos

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn paolo, its lookng better everytime i see it.

way to go. nice numbers on a low boost

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for an excellent shape Gen II. Here it is. And Paolo can attest to this. He knows how picky about my GTS. It is a rare black with both stripe and connolly option. Less than 30 built. It has T&D roller rockers with chrome molly push rods,SVS billet trottle bodies with cold air package and K&N air filters,Mopar performance computer,Mopar/Borla exhaust.And all take off parts from the bolt ons. Even the original factory oil filter and paperwork for the car, window sticker, etc. The car is in excellent conditions as some IL. VCA members like Paolo Castellano, Gary Grube and Chuck Haskins can attest. Never raced not even auto crossed. I would like to sell it locally but if I have to sell it out of state I'll sell it as well, and for a fare market price transported enclosed as well. My asking price is $55,000. Really don't want to get rid of my baby "Darth" but I have to expand my business to better serve my customers and diversify my companys services.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can attest for the black/silver car. I ran into the car in Bartlett (I have the red cobra vert) a few years ago and the car is in perfect shape, great guy too.

GET IT and CPE TT it!

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, guy. How have you been? We had fun that day. Can't beleive we didn't get in a jam. Very cool time. I can attest that this Cobra Mustang is the fastest convertible I've ever seen. Sounds bad ass to.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was a long time ago! I got the motor done and got a kenne bell twin screw blower and 85 shot n20 and dynod 735hp-855tq SAE, then that wasnt enough so CPE did a big single turbo kit on my car and some electrical problems caused my motor to get hurt and i sold the car to move onto a CPE TT viper, just like this one! Its amazing how much power the CPE kit makes at low boost and at 15psi like JID's other thread!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to mention 650rwtq! here are some pics of the system on your car

and another CPE system with red turbos

Paolo you are now the official "DO NOT COPY TT ***** CHAMPION"
-BEST PRICE
-BEST LEAD TIME
-BEST HP/TQ /BOOST
-BEST LOOKING
Very few realize how flow perfect your headers are.
:2tu:

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When's your beast gonna be out,SVS is getting lonely
atop of the standing mile.
I will fly out anywhere in the country to watch you
TTTT run.I sure hope you get some runs before Dodge
buys you motor technology.Trust me gents some insane
[******] and still a V10,right PC.

futureacrowner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Werd, That car is gonna lay a lot of 1st's down and likely get a lot of crying from the competition.

:nana:

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can attest for the black/silver car. I ran into the car in Bartlett (I have the red cobra vert) a few years ago and the car is in perfect shape, great guy too.

GET IT and CPE TT it!

Eric, I would have to say you are right!

I think that car is BETTER than when Ralph got it from the factory!

Ralph, good luck with the sale!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum, Knight, Rad, SVTDUBS, LETHAL GTS Thank you! All the hard work is making this all start to come together!

Viper D, Ralph is local to me! If you buy his car, you certainly would not have to transport it here! LOL!

YOu could really call that car Darth Vader with some big guns in the front of your engine compartment!

TOOF, how's the diet coming? If you lose too much weight, you will be no good to test my latest manifold design for load bearing qualities!

My car is coming along fine and yes, still has a Viper V-10!

Futureacrowner, we will certainly see what it can do when it's done!

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is awesome. Now my question. Can you put it on 2002 FE and/or what are the other mods that needed to make it safe? Any parts that I need to get that is not included on your kit? Been planing to get SC but seeing your set up make me want that TT.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome. Now my question. Can you put it on 2002 FE and/or what are the other mods that needed to make it safe? Any parts that I need to get that is not included on your kit? Been planing to get SC but seeing your set up make me want that TT.

Do not go SC until you've driven both a SC and a TT Viper! JMO

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job Paolo!! Your hard work, dedication, and endless late nights are paying off. If you have not seen this system in person, it is an absolute work of art. Congrats!

martyb

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NOTV8, the only thing not included in my kit is the tune you could get from John Reed(Who tuned Gary's car)

People have been running 10 PSI on supercharger cars on cast pistons with good results!

I think Macedo has run a Roe blower with heads/cam and little nitrous and made around 800 RWHP on a cast piston car.

10 PSI on this setup would be waay more than the stock fuel system could make.

I think the cast piston cars could safely make 700 RWHP on 7-8 PSI with the 61mm T-04's that come standard with the system. The AIT's on Gary's car were never over 102 degrees which John Reed told me is about where the stock car is on a day like that.

The other thing you have to remember is that the Air-Air intercooler with my TT setup will be more efficient than the air-water on the Paxton especially on back to back to back runs.

This will lead to much cooler air intake temperatures than the Paxton and surely lower AIT's than with the Roe setup.

For the cast piston cars, the detonation threshold is really more a function of the air intake temperatures than the boost level for the 700-800 RWHP range.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats! Looks great. I'll give you 3 months until you want more power ! :2tu:

Casey,

Already too late! :2tu:

Gary's already looking for more RWHP. :headbang: :headbang:

The great thing about Paolo's DIY TT is that the path to Greater power DOES NOT require a teardown / build up, but is a MODULAR DIY TT Kit that can continually be augmented by adding greater components to make Greater power and Torque.

Sadly, the pictures do NOT do this setup any justice, (referring to MartyB) this is a MUST SEE in person DIY TT that'll blow your mind.

Jay K.

ps. Yes, I've seen this TT in person more than once!
:D :D :D

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I didn't have to sell my car I would have Paolo install that Bad Ass twin turbo set up. It would really complement my GTS. Nice job Paolo as a member of the IL VCA I'm really proud of ya, bud. Anybody need there car bought to your facilties for the turbo set up let me know. Enclosed and coming up open flat bed transport as well.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo,put me on the next list you OMOH!
You still talk to much!Love to read your posts at bedtime!
TOOPHAT

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very ****...how much does a kit like that run??? (including all necessary upgrades, installation, tune, etc...)

KMOD, the introductory price for the entry level system is 15K. Installation and tune should run about 3-5K.