Holy Snakes!!!!! I Hit My First 1000th Post and Almost didn't Realize

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Snakes!!!!! I Hit My First 1000th Post and Almost didn\'t Realize

I usually don't keep track, not half as much as Keith anyway. I figure I am only wasting 1/8 of my life each day on the forum as opposed to some people killing 3/4 of their day. The 1000th was very sneaky and crept up before I knew it.
I have to cut down on this bad habit called the VCA Forum, I don't want to be an addict and end up in VCA Rehab (really doesn't sound bad when you think about it). People in VCA Rehab lost their professional jobs, wives, kids, girlfriends, homes, big business transactions, all from spending way to much time posting and reading the VCA Forums. Look what happend to Stugots, Back N Black, these guys got consumed and ended up in and out of VCA Rehab. I heard they still have the Snake on their back. Kinda like Robert Downey Jr. reason for telling the Judge why he can't quit his addiction "It's as if I got a shotgun in my mouth, and the finger on the trigger, and I like the taste of the metal". I'm cutting down to 30 minutes a day before addiction takes hold. :shocked:
7328supernova10-med.jpg

Spring is here thank God, I'll be spending more time in the car and less on the forum

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Holy Snakes!!!!! I Hit My First 1000th Post and Almost didn\'t Realize

Post *****

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

1000? Pfft!

:laugh:

I have not yet begun to waste time!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well Charlie I know a way for you to increase your posts even more..Want me to say the magic word?

LOL

Adam

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations! I'll never make it. This site is getting even slower. I don't spend as much time here as a result. I do appreciate the volunteers but there must be something they/we could do to improve this. I know I'm not the only one to have this difficulty and I don't have this problem anywhere else. Sorry to hijack but don't know where best to vent.

NICE PICTURE

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks, It's the guys like you that keep this site going and give us something to r rread when we get the chance to stop by to get our "fix" :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get a Life ..............if you stop posting I can stop reading and maybe get my work done so I can pay for my kids to eat. :bonker:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I Hit My First 1000th Post and Almost didn't Realize

Wait until your 2nd 1000th post - that's when things truly get fun...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R