1/2 Naked Woman @ Your Viper @ VIR 5/6 Need Your Support

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have finalized all of the details and really need the support of the VCA members (NC/MD/VA) to have there cars at VIR (Virginia International Raceway) on Saturday, May 6 beginning at 8AM. Several models that are going to be at the track are high profile and this Calendar is being put together for those of you who post often about chicks and vipers........ Well now is your chance to have your Viper in a Calendar with very beautiful models in Bikini's taking pictures with your cars. Please let me know if you can spare about a half an hour on Saturday May 6th beginning at 8AM. Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] or call me at 804-347-1808. I know this is a great opportunity with VIR as a co sponsor of the Calendar. They are excited we at BJ Motors are excited and I know I will see the post coming. Are the girls excited please save it! It should be a great day as I know Skip Barber Race School will be there.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need a sign up sheet!

1._________________ January

2. ________________ February

3. ________________ March

4. ________________ April

5. ________________ May

6. ________________ June

7. ________________ July

8. ________________ August

9. ________________ September

10. _______________ October

11. _______________ November

12. _______________ December

That will do it! Just picture your car in a calendar sold all over the US of A.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didn't tell me they were gonna be half naked! I'm definitely in for Miss June. Just don't tell my wife ;)

Need a sign up sheet!

1._________________ January

2. ________________ February

3. ________________ March

4. ________________ April

5. ________________ May

6. __Batboy ('99 Silver/Blue GTS__ June

7. ________________ July

8. ________________ August

9. ________________ September

10. _______________ October

11. _______________ November

12. _______________ December

That will do it! Just picture your car in a calendar sold all over the US of A. [/quote

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Batboy looking forward to seeing you there!!!!!! O.K. you Virginia/NC/MD viperholics sign up and lets get this calendar started.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K I need help since so many of you have asked for pictures how do I post them on this thread. Three of the girls are ******* Bunnies.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this is not in bad taste but you asked for pictures of the models for the shoot and here are some of them, I hope this will now help to encourage you guys to bring your cars out to VIR Saturday May 6. We are looking for as many cars as possible to shoot a couple of years and all are welcome. Shoot me an e-mail if you can make it. [email protected] I am not soliciting just giving the members what they have asked for for 2007.

539rachel-thumb.jpg
539lindsay-thumb.jpg
[http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/528/539amber_g-thumb.jpg[/image]

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Would we get a free calender?

Also would 1/2 a viper work with your 1/2 a nekkid chick?

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Bonkers you would get a Calendar for who ever comes to the shoot, right now we have 24 models. and I am in need of a bunch of Vipers. 1/2 a car not 1/2 neeked woman ???????

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of turnout do you have so far Bernie? I have a couple Viper friends that may be able to make it. They don't frequent the board but I'll mention it to them today at our weekly meet.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be down there, just need directions and more details. Damn, i called June on viper alley.......oh well, who cares what month it is.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Batboy we have 24 models and half a dozen Vipers so far. It's funny I spoke with Connie from VIR today and the Ferrai and Porsche guys want to be in the calendar. I want to use Vipers only but if I don't get a bigger turn out I will use what I can. I have confirmed 6 Vipers and I am bringing four but need another 14 or more. Please see what you guys can do to help make this calendar a success. THANKS

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie I think I have two more. a 2000 (I think) red/silver ACR and a 98 red GTS. I think you sold the 98 GTS. It's Chris Kelly. Anyway, I'm 99% sure they're coming.

Chip, if you want to caravan down with us PM me and we can arrange a time and location. Also, if you can get Jim or any others we can all caravan down. I was going to call Ryan but I think he has already moved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper