Calling all Georgians - Need a car inspector!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm looking at a 2000 GTS at Palmer Dodge in Roswell, GA. Anybody here close enough to go and give it a once over for me? I'd be coming down to pick it up and I'd happily buy dinner if you can help me out.

Any takers?

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Calling all Georgians

Not sure if you really need a car inspected from them as they are an excellent dealer. I just bought a car from Palmer Dodge and they are GREAT! Very upfront about everything and definatly get the extended Max care warranty. I couldnt be happier with everything.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Which one? I just looked at two cars up there someone else... this might be one of them. Grey RT? price point kinda cheap?

JD

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Which one? I just looked at two cars up there someone else... this might be one of them. Grey RT? price point kinda cheap?

JD

I'm looking at the Red '00 GTS.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How much did they want for that one? I looked at two red GTSs and I forget which was which... miles, etc...

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How much did they want for that one? I looked at two red GTSs and I forget which was which... miles, etc...

The only one listed on thier site is a 2000 Red with silver striped one. Looks nice! Pretty decent asking price, should be able to get it for 45K.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was actually a question I wanted to ask all you current Viper owners. When buying a used Viper, is there any wiggle room, or is the asking price pretty much THE price? I wasn't sure if haggling was something you do when buying a car like this.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bought my 95 from them last February....Todd Blackstone is a Stand up guy. I am not sure if that is your man but.........Palmer is a stand up place...Have confidence in your purchase.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bought my 95 from them last February....Todd Blackstone is a Stand up guy. I am not sure if that is your man but.........Palmer is a stand up place...Have confidence in your purchase.

todd blackstone is who i worked with also and theres ALWAYS room at a dealer. You should be able to haggle some.