Viper Collage building

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out about a slick program for making collages out of all those viper pictures we take. It takes less than a minute to make one of these. Takes me hours to build one in photoshop.

5842vc3_copy-med.jpg

5842vc2_copy-med.jpg

5842VC1_copy.jpg

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now your talkin! That baby right there would sell tomorrow!
Fine cars and fine girls go together like ***&Coke or PeanutButter & Jelly if you'll be driving the car! Nice work Pictureman!!!

P.S. How you got a picture of my wife in the black dress (sitting) I'll never know? LOL

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10'Ster, careful now' If you think the car is high maintenance you're in for a really rude awakening with the black dress model!

In order to keep here running smooth and performing at peak efficiency you'll need to pour in tennis bracelets, fine wine, mall excursions otherwise known as spend therapy sessions, you'll also be required to be on call 24/7 for any immediate mental crisis support as well as financial support by depositing 90% of your spendable income into an account of said black dress holders choosing.

Let me know when you want me to pack her up in bubble rap and send her over! LOL

P.S. You'll have to pay for the wedding too as her parents are cheapskates!

P.S.S. It's all good though because I have my eye on a younger blonder model! http://www.sportbilen.se/e_picturegallery_pic.php?id=6529

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10'Ster, careful now' If you think the car is high maintenance you're in for a really rude awakening with the black dress model!

While the black dress model is extremely smoking and spent sometime as my background pic a couple months ago, I was referring to the blue bikini BABE that I met at a ******* bikini contest about a year ago. The pic is right above the photo of the red Viper thats being washed. You can just see the top of my yeller wheel :) . She may very well be high maintenance, but as we've learned with our cars, you get what you pay for! :nana: :headbang:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey this thing is fun! I might have to get it for my photography. :2tu:
You must be registered for see images

BTW is there a way to save it directly to the computer as an image?

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Process and then Render it. Then it will open in PS. The stuff I got From the David Ziser guy has video dvds on how to make stuff work and get the most from the program. He' doing a nation wide tour thing http://digitalwakeupcall.com/ looks like May 10th in NJ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets