Darth Viper

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First $50,000 gets this beuitiful low mileage (8,400 mile)99 GTS. Last year for forged pistons. Rare color combo only 26 built in black with both stripe option and connolly interior option. Like said don't want to sell my baby but I have a roll back tow truck on order I need to buy to diversify the services my auto transport business offers to my customers locally. And I have to let my favorite toy go. When I buy another it will be a gen II. This has been the best and the most fun I have ever had with a car. When it goes on Ebay I'll have to ask for more. This is a very good price for a car in these conditons. Ask the people that have seen it. Paolo Castellano CPE, mikesupraworld.com

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is UNREAL! I cant beleive this car hasnt sold for this price. I would of bought this car in a heartbeat at this price a couple weeks back.

You will NOT find a cleaner viper out there, not 1 rock chip, swirl mark in the paint, NOTHING. the car just came out of the bubble wrap, and im not joking.

Good luck selling Ralph, this is a PRESTINE viper in showroom condition.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. If this car wasn't black, it would be in my garage by now. Hope you sell 'er soon so I'll stop being tempted to buy a black Viper. ;)

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Hey Mike congrats on the new car. Did you get it yet? My offer for free tows for your Viper still stands. Not that it would ever happen but if your ever stranded in the area just gimmie a call. If I'm available the tows on me.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have this thing on Autotrader? Because if you don't you have now just dropped the price way below what I think is market value. If this is the only venue you have posted in along with the classifeds here you should recognize that this web site is a limited market composed of guys who ALREADY own Vipers. And have you thought of just refinancing the car to get all the money out of it, you really don't have to sell. And you're going to hate yourself when these are worth $70,000 in two years. I know of a guy with a 2000 Black Silver that just got $61,000 for his car as a TOTAL, from GEICO, not known for their most friendly supercar reimbursements. Does that tell you where the value is going?

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee. I'm putting it on Ebay this week. The price will be going up then. Maybe I'll try the refinance option before Ebay and see what happens. Take the title to my local bank and see what I can get.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth