BETTER HAVE A SPARE ONE OF THESE!!!!

Jcoopacr2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted earlier looking for help finding the reason my radiator fan would not come on . I had changed the 50 amp fuse in fuse box located in engine compartment, still nothing. I called Chad the Viper tech guy at Jackie Jones Dodge in Hayseville N.C.where I bought the car. BAMM! He said check the relay box, probably where the problem was. There are 3 relays in the box 2 of these are for the engine fan operation, 1 for the starter. all 3 are the same part number SIEMENS #04848879AA None in stock. NAPA was able to cross number with A made in China nockoff. Got me going till Dodge order comes. You bet I will carry a spare. THANKS CHAD

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Betcha Dodge makes 'em in China, too. Its hard to find anything that isn't made in China anymore. Even Sony, famous for their quality, is making products in China.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic, you're right one, the driveshaft on my 3/4 ton Suburban is made in China and I just heard that all corvettes wheels are also made there.
China has made huge progess in quality in the last few years so, my issue with it is not so much quality anymore but the fact that they have very,very unfair trade practices (a under valued money ,few if any patent/copyrights protection and a very protectionist (spel?)market economy,etc)

Luc.00GTS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave