Darth Viper

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have 3 days left on my EBay auction. Its going pretty nicely. If have not seen my 99 GTS last year for forged pistons and one of 26 black GTSs with both cognac connolly interior and stripe option. Only 8,500 miles. Never raced or auto crossed or in the rain. Check it out if you have a chance. :2tu: :usa: :headbang:

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen soo many post for the same car, my lord...

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No inconvenience to me. But it kills the credibility of your sale. You have it on Ebay and this forum. If there is a buyer out there, they'll find you. Putting post after post up, and hijacking threads, makes you sound desperate, Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it. No offense intended.

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's your perspective.And I respectfully disagree. Thanks for your advice on my sale. I've been on these forums for a long time and have yet to tell anybody to stop posting about any subject. Because as long as it is respectfull(and maybe thats why they deleted one of your post) it is there right to post what ever they want.Its your right to click and read on the subject or not. I have plenty of credibility I have met a lot of the members on this web site.And they know me pretty well. CPE Paolo Castellano, IL VCA VP Gary Grube, SVS Ron SR and JR, John [******] etc. And have transported there cars as well. If it annoys you don't read it. Trust me, I've seen me do it

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bid it up as much as I can. Someone who wants it more than me will have to step up.

On a more amusing note, everytime i hear "darth viper", it makes me think of the star wars viper... you know, the one w/ the darth vadar painted on the hood. whatever happened to that thing anyway??? wrecked? repainted? it was a burger kind / star wars car, right?

JD

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a more amusing note, everytime i hear "darth viper", it makes me think of the star wars viper... you know, the one w/ the darth vadar painted on the hood. whatever happened to that thing anyway??? wrecked? repainted? it was a burger kind / star wars car, right?

JD

I was thinking of the same car. That car didnt get a very warm response, maybe referring to your car as "Darth Viper" is making some people skip over the thread and not knowing that your selling your car :confused:

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know what happened to Darth Viper Dell. I know even Darth Vader figured out he didn't own the universe and stepped out of the center of the universe eventually.Unlike other people. My Darth is still in my garage. May just keep it if I don't sell it on Ebay. And try to sell my GNX Buick on this site, just kidding. So, I don't annoy everybody with my post anymore. My sincere apologize to everybody.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't trying to offend anyone. I love your viper!

here is the "real" darth viper (although yours, technically, existed first):

91111-med.jpg

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please don't get me wrong,Dell. I did'nt get offended by you or anybody here. I was just surprised that this other gentlemen would get all bothered at a post that he has the power and the choice to click on and read or not read,like he doesn't have the choice and has to read it. Should get upset at more important things, like interest rates going up 16 times this month, fuel prices our brave fellow Americans heroes getting killed every day in the war. As an American, a veteran and ex Police Officer that bothers me everyday. :usa:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please don't get me wrong,Dell. I did'nt get offended by you or anybody here. I was just surprised that this other gentlemen would get all bothered at a post that he has the power and the choice to click on and read or not read,like he doesn't have the choice and has to read it. Should get upset at more important things, like interest rates going up 16 times this month, fuel prices our brave fellow Americans heroes getting killed every day in the war. As an American, a veteran and ex Police Officer that bothers me everyday. :usa:

I'm on here most everyday (well, everyday...) and I havent seen ALL these dozens of posts about your car that he was talking about. I can think of maybe 2 or 3 I saw about your car. Which none bothered me, you're just trying to be sure people know you have a nice clean Viper for sale. Good luck getting top dollar for it :2tu:

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chad. That's all I'm trying to do here. Sell my beloved GTS (Darth) so I can expand my business. Not bother or start trouble with anybody here. Especially my Viper brothers and sisters. Been dealing with you guys and gals since 95 and all you guys are great. And even if I sell I'll always be a Viper fan its in my blood now. Been doing this to long. And l'll be back in time with another Viper, Lord willing.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been on these forums for a long time

How much longer before you realize that ******* your car out with multiple posts on multiple threads annoys many people?

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well. I don't know what else to say, deal with it, I guess. Or don't read it the post. Anyway,added more pics on Ebay, check em out. Thanks for all the publicity there's no bad publicity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery