pictures

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crazyone, do these wheels come with tires for $5000? Also, I just bought a set of these for my 04 Mamba, however,Startech does not give you the "Monoblock 5" plates that go on each wheel anymore. Do you still have your plates off of your wheels? If so, I was wondering if you want to sell the 4 plates since your wheels are now chrome plated and you probably won't put the plates back on. Please let me know about all the above questions. Thanks, Mike

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How to the hoops mount? Do they have solid/welded mounts like the stock hoops? or do the mounting pipes bolt to the hoops, like some others?

OP
OP
D

dallas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah sold it already, i will pick up another viper when gen 4 comes out. how'd you find out about it? is there a meet on sunday?

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The meet on Sunday is at Mission attending the Mission car show. I had email you guys the instruction. Are you guys going?

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw your car on W. Broadway when I was driving mine so I pulled a u-turn and followed it. Pulled up next to the driver and he said he just bought it that day (yesterday). Said you were really reluctant to give up the keys. He also said that he will stop by on here and say hi to everyone. Did you get offered a really good price?

Nico

OP
OP
D

dallas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I won't say exactly what i got for it , but i used the money to lease two other vehicles an 05 nsx which i just picked up on june 16th, and an 07 audi rs4 which is due in july. let's cruze sometime this summer.

dallas

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure anytime just let me know. My good buddy has a yellow nsx on HRE's that he converted to a drop top, looks great. That RS4 will be good fun too.

Nico

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235