A few Viper accessories to get rid of cheap.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted an ad in the classified a couple weeks ago but I thought I would make a quick post here to drum up some interest. I recently traded in my Gen I Viper and have a few things left over. Please make an offer (shipping is whatever it costs me to ship). I'm willing to part with everything for any reasonable offer, as long as it is worth the time for me to package the stuff up and ship 'em!

Gen I right side half shaft (U-joint included but u-joint may need to be replaced) Bought it to replace what I thought was a bad half shaft but it was never replaced.

Stock rear end gear (3.07 I believe they were)

2 brand new never used Michelin Pilot CS autocross tires 335/35/R17

2 used BF Goodrich drag radials 315/35/R17. Four 1/8th mile passes on them.

2 used original stock Michelin XGT Z 335/35/R17. Took off the originals shortly after getting the car. So they are slightly used but old.

Original stock black shift knob from '94 RT

4 soft top latches, 3 soft top cross member braces from Gen I top. Original top tore and but I kept this hardware from it.

Original internal speaker box/bracket for the speaker that is between the seats.

Mint condition (never used) Gen I black leather tonneau cover with soft vinyl/velcro case (plus two extra vinyl cases)

Mint condition used once light blue GTS car cover with GTS logo on cover and on cover's carrying case. Cover is form fitted with mirror fittings, clear window for hood logo, etc.

1994 Viper RT/10 Service Manual.

Contact me to make an offer or to see pictures.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you asking for any one of those rear tires? Since I don't own a Viper yet it would make for a great coffee table :)

OP
OP
P

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I apologize, I had a flood of questions on these items mostly to do with price so rather than respond to everyone individually I will post what I am asking for the parts. I think the prices are very reasonable but if you want to offer lower you can always try.

So if you are interested at or close to the prices listed below please contact me again. Shipping is extra on all items and will be whatever I am quoted from Fedex.

--

REAR END

Gen I right side half shaft (U-joint included but u-joint may need to be replaced) Bought it to replace what I thought was a bad half shaft but it was never replaced. Paid $300, will sell for $90 plus shipping.

Stock rear end gear (3.07 I believe they were) - $50 plus shipping

TIRES

2 brand new never used Michelin Pilot CS autocross tires 335/35/R17 - $300 for the pair plus shipping.

2 used BF Goodrich drag radials 315/35/R17. Four 1/8th mile passes on them. $50 for the pair plus shipping.

2 used original stock Michelin XGT Z 335/35/R17. Took off the originals shortly after getting the car. So they are slightly used but old. - $100 for the pair plus shipping.

SHIFT KNOB - Original stock black shift knob from '94 RT - $40 plus shipping

SOLD - SOFT TOP PARTS - 4 soft top latches, 3 soft top cross member braces from Gen I top. Also can include main side pieces but the back cross piece was broken and is not available. Original top tore and but I kept this hardware from it. - $40 for all hardware and braces plus shipping

Original internal speaker box/bracket for the speaker that is between the seats. $10 + shipping

SOLD - TONNEAU COVER - Mint condition (never used) Gen I black leather tonneau cover with soft vinyl/velcro case - $500 new will sell for $150 plus shipping.

SOLD - VINYL CASES - Two extra vinyl cases which are probably for the soft top and windows - $30 each or $40 for both plus shipping.

SOLD - CAR COVER - Mint condition used once light blue GTS car cover with GTS logo on cover and on cover's carrying case. Cover is form fitted with mirror fittings, clear window for hood logo, etc. New price is $480, will sell for $100 plus shipping.

SERVICE MANUAL - 1994 Viper RT/10 Service Manual. Bought new for $130. Sell for $40 plus shipping

OP
OP
P

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Michelin Pilot CS tires are hard to find at online tire stores. I think they may have been given a little bit of tread pattern and renamed to the Pilot Sport Cup this last year. They were around $400 a piece new.

The CS are the racing slick recommended by Skip Barber Race Series and used on their cars. Here is a web page mentioning them... http://www.racefan.com/Results.asp?TrackID=760&StoryID=59762 .

A quote from that page: "Everyone competes in identically prepared Formula Dodge R/T 2000 racecars complete with Michelin Pilot CS racing slicks..."

These tires are slicks, seriously. They have no tread pattern, you can stick your finger into them they are so soft and they will give you unbelievable traction, but I don't think I would use them on the street. It would be fun at traffic lights but they will pick up every pebble and bring it home! I never had a chance to use them after I bought them new but not only are they great on autocross I bet they would be a pretty serious drag race tire too. They are softer than drag radials by a lot. They are the stickiest tire I've had and I'm just sad they don't fit on my Charger SRT-8!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235