NEW P/S Pump Bracket Billet

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally completed and in stock :2tu: :usa:

Dodge retail is over $125 for these brackets, stock one's break like the pulley's(coming soon :shocked: )

P/S brackets are under parts & acessories, on my web site.

Now available at www.davesvipershop.com
Home of Dave's Big Brake Kits :cool:

Billet P/S pump Pulley's should have proto type by the 10th of June :buttkick: and production by the end of the month :D

Pictures are in my gallery :cool:

Thanks Dave

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the bracket and/or pulley be replaced w/o disconnecting any of the power steering fluid lines?

Thanks,
Alex

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the bracket and/or pulley be replaced w/o disconnecting any of the power steering fluid lines?

Thanks,
Alex

The bracket can be switched out without disconnecting the lines. The pulley, maybe. Depends on how much time you have. :D

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I just replaced both the bracket and the pulley today. I did not have to disconnect any of the lines to the pump itself as you can lift it clear enough to pull the old pulley and press on the new one. Access to the three mounting bolts is through the holes in the pulley itself.

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

I know your cup holder is under development, but could you tell us what it generally looks like? i.e. where does it go? Is it similar to the MGW setup or completely different? I know you don't want to say too much or post development pics, but I'm sure others are as interested as me. Thanks!

Frank

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Frank,

It's a slow process :shocked: A ruff idea is go to WalMart $4 bucks :smirk: :rolleyes: it's close to what I'm planning :buttkick: and will mount in the same area. :usa:

I've got too many irons in the fire ;)

Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave